[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows 10 spying concerns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Win-10.jpg (106 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Win-10.jpg
106 KB, 2560x1440
How worried are you about this spy?
>>
>>55423804
No, Bill Gates builds loos for the poos, he is a good guy, he would never sell my data.
>>
its a bit weird how people are that much more concerned about windows 10 when almost all the spying has already been done by just using google, facebook & co.
>>
Not at all
>>
I don't give a single fuck
>>
>>55423837
>>55423905
>>55423936
>>55423968
neo-/g/ in full force
>>
>>55423804
I don't give windows VM any network access. However I'd be very careful what I type in a windows 10 machine.
Currysoft has gone full SJW and trying to "remove hate speech". Not impossible for them now that they have built in keylogger embedded onto the OS.
>>
According to EU laws none of the info they gather from me stays in EU. As in nowhere near US laws and NSA.

If that happens, hooboy
>>
>>55424016
>none of the info they gather from me stays in EU
Fuck me

I mean none of that info is getting out of EU
>>
>>55423804
I don't give a fuck
>>
>>55423804

Compared to my phone, 0 out of 10.
>>
>>55423804
Turn off all Privacy-related options. Remove OneDrive, Cortana, Store and turn off Location Services, DiagTrac and a few other services.

I run it on a QEMU VM with network access and it doesn't seem to be uploading anything at all. Granted it can detect it's running in a virtual machine, so it may act differently on bare metal.

It's a pain to set up and I still wonder if I have missed anything. It's easier to set up Arch than Windows 10.
>>
Not worried, I use main pc for daily tasks and another one for work. Store sensitive data on a laptop without external connections.

I don't really care if they see my 4chin browsing history or my non-work email conversations since there's just bullshit in there.
>>
>>55423804
I embraced the botnet, now we are all one. I am never alone for we are all together.
>>
gave up. just not gonna commit crimes. worst thing that happens is my name gets put on some sort of hate speech list and I'm forced to move to the south.
>>
I dont really give a shit. And im sure they dont really care about me looking up weird fetish shit all the time.
>>
>>55424016
>>55424026
Good things we have laws so people can't commit crimes. :^)
>>
>>55424320
I doubt they are that stupid. That's one big shitstorm they seriously don't want to deal with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.