[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more cancerous in tech than WASDfags? Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: WASD.png (2 MB, 1643x1005) Image search: [Google]
WASD.png
2 MB, 1643x1005
Is there anything more cancerous in tech than WASDfags?

Seriously, how hard can using ASDF be? The F key has a little bump on it for a reason, fags.
>>
>>55419841
Boring bait dude. If you really care you should consider finding a hobby or something, just my 2c.
>>
>>55419841
>ASDF
why the fuck would you do this

ESDF makes sense, but ASDF is just plain retarded
>>
>>55419841
I use all letters of the alphabet to type.

And almost all buttons of the keyboard.
>>
>>55419841
>Is there anything more cancerous in tech than WASDfags?
Yes, mactards.
>>
>>55419841
Anymore of this dumb "coder XD" cunt?
>>
Some people play vidya
>>
>>55420839
These people should neck themselves.
>>
The literal reason why wasd got popular was because of quake
>>
>>55419841
>The F key has a little bump on it for a reason, fags.
Why?
>>
>>55421098
Because FUCK you, that's why.
>>
>>55421109
Oh, the J on my azerty has one too, I get it now, it's for to be able to type without watching.
>>
>>55419841
>The F key has a little bump on it for a reason, fags.
Yeah, to help naturally placing your fingers on the keyboard. Once placed, you could remove the little bumps, and be able to use all keys on the keybaord, therefore being able to WASD, ASDF, IJKL, or even ZQSD if you want unless you're a fucking retard who doesn't actually know how to type on a keyboard and needs special snowflake placement to figure it out.
>>
>>55419841
Why does the macbook look so ugly? What's up with that black hinge?

Ew.
>>
>>55419841
I do ZQSD.
>>
>>55419841

>tape on cam

epic paranoia
>>
File: wew lad.png (2 MB, 1643x1005) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
2 MB, 1643x1005
>>55419841
>>
>>55420756
>>>/pol/
>>
>qwerty
eww
>>
>>55425222
nazi spotted
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55419841
You have to limp wrist to use that laptop? lmao
>>
>>55419841
I'm completely missing the point here.

What are you saying using WASD is bad for?
>>
>>55424988
You're out of your element, Reddit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.