[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm using Android. If I were to turn my wifi off, turn my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat_Logo.png (84 KB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat_Logo.png
84 KB, 912x912
I'm using Android. If I were to turn my wifi off, turn my data off, and take a screenshot of a conversation in Snapchat because I wanted to screenshot a picture, then log out of my account, uninstall snapchat, and turn off my phone, would I somehow send the notification that I screenshoted snapchat even though it's uninstalled from my phone if I were to turn my wifi back on?
>>
Just grow a pair and screenshot the nude she wouldn't have sent it if she didn't expect it
>>
>>55416889
This
>>
>>55416863
Download casper you fucking virgin
>>
>>55416889
>>55416923

Here's the thing, I am not on my own account. I gained access to this account because of some slipup by the person. I'm hiding from both parties of this conversation.
>>
>>55416924
His account will get suspended.
>>
>>55417025
I've been using casper for ages, not suspended
>>
Casper doesnt read chats and i got caught, just use a screen recorder anon, ss frames from that
>>
>>55416955
Just do it you fucking cuckold!
>>
>>55417059
Already did, just want to make sure that I'm safe if I turn my wifi back on.
>>
>>55417069
After all you did there's only one way to find out. If it's uninstalled just make sure there's no running instance still and turn on your wifi. If you get caught you deserve it anyway you cuckold.
>>
Just take a picture with another phone
>>
If you have marshmallow just use Google on tap to capture the screen and then share it to yourself via email or some shit.

Easiest trick in the book
>>
>>55417097
The closed the app after I logged out and before I uninstalled it. Is there any running instances left?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.