[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Ontario anons here? I need to buy a cellphone but I am not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: cellphone-plans-featured-image.jpg (27 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
cellphone-plans-featured-image.jpg
27 KB, 720x480
Any Ontario anons here?
I need to buy a cellphone but I am not sure how to do so without getting jewed by our fuck up telecom oligopoly.
I want one without a contract, just for talk and text (don't need much of either). Any suggestions for service providers?
>>
I use 711 as my provider. Great for the most jewish of anons.
>>
>>55413848
Wind
>>
>>55416387
>>55416410
I was looking at these two, I'll pick one of them.
cheers.
>>
I use wind over here in Calgary... The price is right and as long as your in a home area the coverage is pretty good. It's gotten way better than when they first started out
>>
>>55416410
>>55416588

If you live outside of the GTA or even above the 401, WIND will not give you any service
>>
>>55417425
Ottawa

there are like a dozen physical wind locations in the area so I think it has got to work here
>>
File: 1452898247627.jpg (141 KB, 711x407) Image search: [Google]
1452898247627.jpg
141 KB, 711x407
PC MOBILE NIGGER
>>
I'll be visiting Canada later this month for a few months. Will be using 7/11.
>>
>>55419019
>this is what I use, minimum 25$ on your balance and it lasts a year. I have wifi pretty much everywhere I go so I just use google hangouts for calls and whatsapp for messaging. I havent put any money into it other than the 25$ + sim and i started the plan at the beginning of the year.
>>
>>55416410
I was just in both Niagara Falls and Toronto over the weekend and my T-Mobile phone originally connected to WIND

Absolutely fucking useless garbage. couldn't even load Google's homepage. Switched manually to Bell... and I'm magically loading webpages with 100 Mbps LTE speeds.

Now, I know you Canucks get fucking raped on telecom costs... but WIND has not been good to me on the past 3 trips to Canada.

OP should move to Manitoba and just get MTS.
>>
File: koodo plan.jpg (251 KB, 1089x1258) Image search: [Google]
koodo plan.jpg
251 KB, 1089x1258
Yeah have fun going with Wind
>shitty reception inside buildings
>Shit speeds
>dropped calls

Follow these instructions and stop being a dumbass.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1868676-How-to-get-the-48-Manitoba-plan-anywhere-in-Canada
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.