[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But seriously, which one of you was this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: weebs.png (237 KB, 1162x670) Image search: [Google]
weebs.png
237 KB, 1162x670
But seriously, which one of you was this?
>>
>lol i posted it again XD
>>
>>55411636
lol
>>
i'll have you know they were very tasteful maki pictures
>>
where's the second story
>>
>>55412763
muh sides
>>
>>55412763
Maki is a slut so they were probably slutty pictures
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43kowi2ncI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
>>
>>55412832
the twist is that he's the one that got fired. he probably wrote the "5" facts about maki, too.
>>
>>55414214
>He wrote that Maki is a girl, which may or may not be true, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote that Maki is a tomato, which doesn't make any sense, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote that he loves her, which we were all sick of hearing already, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He wrote 'Maki!' which isn't a fact at all, but that isn't what he was fired for.
>He was fired for withholding the fifth cute fact about Maki. It's that simple.
>>
>>55411627
I've cost my company a few grand a couple of times (moving datacenters, didn't cancel contracts, had movers show up on wrong day, etc), all I got was a firm talking to by the CIO.

Just be really really good at what you are supposed to do (devops for me) and you can get away with being shitty in all other aspects.

I told everyone logistics wasn't my thing and they shouldn't give this to me, maybe next time they won't.
>>
>>55415286
I want to fire Maki
>>
>>55415286
Maki based anon right here folks
>>
File: 1463788338711.png (143 KB, 336x430) Image search: [Google]
1463788338711.png
143 KB, 336x430
>>55415286
I chuckled.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.