[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to program
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1447446264659.jpg (745 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447446264659.jpg
745 KB, 2400x1500
Anyone have advice on where I can learn to start programming or any books that will be useful?

>pic unrelated
>>
+1
>>
Easiest way to learn how to program is to watch the 1990's instructional documentary known as "Hackers", it's incredibly informational, and will teach you more than any book.
>>
>>55406143
Haha
>>
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/

in the later exercises, you'll struggle. but dont giveup, unlike any other tutorial that spoonfeeds you, this gives you actual programming experience while learning and teaches you to searchup shit, which you'll be doing most of the time when coding in the real world.
>>
>>55406263
automate the boring stuff with python is better
>>
>>55406097

Depends on wha tyou want to learn, dude.

Many people start with Java, C or Python.

Just google "xyz tutorial", there are millions of internet sources..
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.