[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://wccftech.com/intel-x86-isa-l icense-spreadtrum AMD i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1465326387667.jpg (164 KB, 778x544) Image search: [Google]
1465326387667.jpg
164 KB, 778x544
http://wccftech.com/intel-x86-isa-license-spreadtrum

AMD is so shit that Intel once considered giving a bunch of chinks a x86 license just to have competition

Some no name chink company was actually thought of as an alternative to AMD
Really makes you think...
>>
ffs

this is a technology board. stop arguing over your toys you fucking manchildren

go back to /v/ already
>>
File: 1467511017554.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1467511017554.png
797 KB, 812x806
>>55388011
>this angers the Linux autists discussing their fizz buzzes, rices, and sudo wudos
>>
>Really makes you think...
About how fucked the consumer is yeah
>>
>>55387995
>Intel invented x86 64bit processors
>timey wimey wibbley wobbly
What the fuck, Is the author a pubescent girl?
>>
well why the fuck didnt they?
>>
>>55390456
It's British "humour" it's a Doctor Who reference.
>>
>>55390495
Doesn't sharia law prohibit entertainment?
>>
>>55390495
Being British must be horrible
>>
Why wont intel give to Nvidia?

Maybe because Nvidia goes even deeper on dirt tactics and would pose a serious threat to intel?
>>
File: muhgames.jpg (110 KB, 536x582) Image search: [Google]
muhgames.jpg
110 KB, 536x582
>>55391200
>>
>>55387995
it has nothing to do with USA banning Intel to sell to China, and everything to do with AMD.
>>
>>55390589
It was actually wibbly wobbly timey wimey. That bitch needs to get her facts straight.
>>
>>55390524
>>55390589
>>55390495
Nice sharia meme. That only applies to the Islamic Caliphate of Londistan, my friend.
It's not an attempt at humour, at least I don't think it is. Just some dumb Dr. Who shit that some normies have tired pushing into everyday lingo. Normies eat these shitty references up, just like American normies do.
But truth is, it's pretty fucking horrible being british, or European, right now. It's pretty fucking horrible being alive in general.
>>
File: lolure.png (500 KB, 643x699) Image search: [Google]
lolure.png
500 KB, 643x699
>>55387995

Hey OP, do you even know any fucking thing about the x86 license? I wont enplane it to you because you're to stupid but AMD already sold it to a chines company. In other words Intel got fucked. Good Luck!
>>
>>55391343
Londons the only part foreigners care about.
>>
>>55391444
London's the part we fucking hate. I like going up there for the shops and the restaurants and museums but the people are fucking horrendous and it's mostly """"""""""Asians"""""""""""""
Come to the UK and spend some times in the South, away from London. It's like a different country. Plus from what I've seen lots of tech companies have their shit built somewhere in the south rather than within London.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.