[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logitech G303 Is this mouse comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: 26-197-036-13.jpg (93 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
26-197-036-13.jpg
93 KB, 640x480
Logitech G303

Is this mouse comfy?
>>
its a little too wide on the end but its comfy
>>
Have you considered the g402
>>
>>55367161
It's pretty angular, but it's super light and clicking feels really nice. proteus core is better tho in terms of ergonomics
>>
>>55367161
I use it as my daily driver, and it has one of the best sensors on the market.
>>
Depends OP, there have been many people saying it gave them wrist problems, most saying they have large hands. I use one and have been fine but I also have small hands.
>>
This mouse is the opposite of comfy due to the shitty design.
>>
It's quite good, although mine failed after a year.

Based Logitech though is sending me a brand new one no questions asked.
>>
>>55368381
I get wrists problems with my small hands on the MX Master/518
>>
>>55367161
G502 is definitely comfy
>>
Is the Avior 7000 comfy?
>>
>>55367161
I dont think anyone actually likes the shape. Some people just lie and say they don't mind it. Otherwise great mouse
>>
>>55369379
it's actually really nice. I got a Razer Chroma and I like the G303 way better, the small shape gives you better handling (no I'm not a manlet)
>>
G502 or bust.
>>
>>55369593
im a manlet with big hands and these are terrible for big hands
>>
>>55369611
i heard it was slight smaller than a g400s and heavier even without the weights

such a shame it could have been perfect
>>
>>55367161
It's the most uncomfy mouse I've ever used.

Razer makes the most comfy mice, but they will shit on you after 6 months and will probably get you killed in game from all the distracting LEDs.
>>
>not getting a Ducky Secret

rip all of you.
>>
>>55369623

I have a G502 and a G400. It does feel a bit heavier but makes no difference for me in terms of use.
>>
Well my sister with her svelte hands find it comfy.

Me with my hugeass hands find it a bit unconformable.
>>
it has an okay weight with superior internals, but it just cramps my hand so bad. 19.5 x 9cm hands here. too bad there's not another light 3366 mouse that is good for fingertip grip.
>>
>>55369642
>In
>Game
>>
trhough about the g402?
>>
>>55369614
Not for finger grip, they are perfect
>>
>>55367161
>20 cm hands base to tip of middle finger
>kinda feels like a manlet mouse after switching from WMO (but i got used to it)
>if you shake the mouse you can hear something rattling inside, probably the sensor
>if you press mouse4/5 in a weird way you can hear the springs
>software could have been better, but it's there
It's okay, i'm comfortable with it but i'm more of fingertip-gripping it rather than clawgripping
I haven't noticed any unaccuracy in games due to the sensor rattling
Scroll wheel isn't anything special and pressing it for middleclick doesn't break your finger like other mouses
I just wish it was a bit longer and with less quality problems
>>
>>55367226

just like your mom
>>
I need a gaming wireless/wired mouse for <$20 Canadian.
Suggestions?
>>
File: rival700.jpg (64 KB, 1000x497) Image search: [Google]
rival700.jpg
64 KB, 1000x497
How is this mouse?

I have g502 but my sensor sometimes jumps. Also the mouse is on the heavy side, I play CS and prefer something light.
>>
>>55367226
I have the same mouse and can confirm this
>>
>>55372793
it's literally perfect for fingertip grip. that's how i use it and how i believe logitech intended for it to be used
>>
>>55378762

get a $40 rival 300 instead. the 700 is overpriced, heavy, and full of useless meme features. the roccat kpm is also very good and very cheap
>>
I have $30 to spend on a mouse, what's my best bet ?
>>
I use it
>>
>>55382653

g303, rival 100, roccat kpm are all good choices in that price range. choose whichever looks the most comfy to you.
>>
Sometimes I like to play games on my tv with a mouse and KB in my lap. are there any wireless mice worth a damn or should i just stick to wired?
>>
>>55380173
Yup exactly. I've been putting up with this shitty big Razer mouse and forced to use palm grip, it's much worse than finger tip.
>>
>>55367161
It's comfy for me. Good mouse overall and not really expensive. Sensor is decent too. I don't have any complaints after a few months of usage.

It's quite decent if you do some gaming too. I like the fact that it has quite a silent click, so when I spam clicks I don't drive anyone nuts in my house, like I was with my previous cheap Microsoft mouse.

So overall it was a good buy for me. I hope it doesn't fail after 1 year.
>>
>>55382687
thanks. I also found DeathAdder on Ali for $25, free shipping and in the reviews people call it a genuine one

It's "gayming" shit but how's DeathAdder as a mouse /g/ ?
>>
>>55367161
it's made of cheap plastic, don't buy it, spend 10 dollars more and get a decent mouse instead
>>
>>55382938

i used to own the da2013 and it's got a great sensor and imo a great shape, but abysmal drivers and quality control in my experience. i went through three of the fucking things within the span of three months. each mouse came with different build quality quirks and died in different ways. i gave up on razer and bought a zowie ec1-a, which i've been happy with for just over a year now.
>>
>>55383095
well it's $25 with free-shipping, and i've been using nothing but $5 mouses since this day. I think i'm gonna risk a $25 with it

I mean, how bad can it be ?
>>
>>55383192
if it's genuine for $25 then it's a damn good deal for sure. ymmv as far as how long it lasts, i suppose i just got unlucky. drivers are still going to be total ass though. overall i loved mine while it lasted, which wasn't very long.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.