[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know you ain't tech support but will anyone help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (34 KB, 658x614) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34 KB, 658x614
I know you ain't tech support but will anyone help me?

So I have a server in my room with 4GB off RAM installed and then I turned off the server cause I was going to be worked fine. wake up in the morning and turn on my server and it was running slow so I was like 'wtf' checked tasked manager and it says only 1GB of my 4GB off RAM is usable can anyone help?

Server- IBM X3650 M2
>>
Take the ram sticks out, put them back in

See if it works. If no, probably broken ram
>>
>>55343805
I've tried that. it is giving me a error on the light path. Thank you!
>>
>>55343825
Try googling the exact error message
>>
>I know you ain't no tech support but will you help me?
>hehe i'll make em help me even though they dont want to
fuck off you manchild
>>
>>55343857
Who the fuck touch you as a kid?
>>
>>55343857
Not op but if you don't want to help why would you spend the effort on writing a post like that
>>
>>55343873
your mom fiddled me and told me she wished she had a kid as lovable as me
>>55343908
cuz im a nigger
>>
>>55343908
He's right you know
>>
>>55343928
incompetent losers like OP shit up this board
>>
>>55343939
Mate calm the fuck down is your dad back in town or something?
>>
>>55343968
i got a hair trigger for people who can't pull something on their own, nothin personnel kid
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.