[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a complete noob when it comes to phones but there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: feature_donut_2.png (5 KB, 286x491) Image search: [Google]
feature_donut_2.png
5 KB, 286x491
I'm a complete noob when it comes to phones but there's something puzzling me about the one I just got hold of. On the network icon it always shows H or H+. As far as I know my phone supports 4G and LTE so is my provider just dicking me off?
>>
>>55330897
why not just speed test it ?

www.speedtest.net

and then actually google your stuff so i dont have to.
>>
>>55330897
Have you set it to 4G and are you in an area with 4G/LTE connection? Is 4G part of your plan/whatever?

Also, yeah, speed test it.
>>
>>55331157
Yeah I have speedtested it, also have another phone to compare to. There was about half mbps difference but the speed was what it is supposed to be. It's dogshit slow in the day time though. When I try the other phone with the same sim it shows 4G. I'm a bit confused about the differences between them all though, could my phone support LTE but not 4G and LTE is just not in my area/plan? It is currently set to auto but only ever shows H+.
>>
>>55330897
>>55331239
>not knowing the details of your plan
Seriously, why dont you know what you are paying for.
What phone do you have?
What plan do you have?
Are you in an LTE area?
Those are the places to start.
Lets start with what phone you have? and what carrier?
>>
>>55331296
For the moment I have this one http://www.imei.info/phonedatabase/85824-huawei-y560-u02/
The carrier is kolbi, in Costa Rica. I'm pretty sure when I was using a pay as you go card I was getting LTE.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.