[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to replace iphone battery >accidentally pierce the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: aD3oxevif6k36Ahh.jpg (1 MB, 2307x1730) Image search: [Google]
aD3oxevif6k36Ahh.jpg
1 MB, 2307x1730
>try to replace iphone battery
>accidentally pierce the battery
>it starts burning inside the opened iphone
>put in new battery
>it just werks

ama
>>
>>55317829
How the fuck do you "ACCIDENTALLY" pierce a battery
Retard
>>
>>55317885
I lifted the battery a little to one side, and was carefully poking the double-sided tape underneath to get it loose.
Apparently that pierced it.
>>
Is this gonna hurt the resale value?
>>
>>55317829
You sound pretty retarded m8
>>
>>55318358
Thanks, so do you.
>>
>>55317829
Kill yourself.
>>
>>55317885
The one time I did that I asked myself the opposite question:
How the fuck does one not pierce the iPhone battery when changing it?
Unlike the normal batteries out of droids or brickphones, the battery is not stiff at all, it's kinda wobbly and can be bent. As it's glued in, you have to scratch it out (friendly reminder that the glue often is already very hard as the battery change usually occurs after a long period of time after production/being glued in).
>>
Are you pissphone?

Sounds like something pissphone would do
>>
>>55317925
That definitely didn't pierce anything. You probably shorted it on something like the retard that you are.
>>
>>55318399
>>
File: iphone-6-battery-12.jpg (47 KB, 672x448) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-battery-12.jpg
47 KB, 672x448
>>55318790
There's nothing to short in that area.
It's just a flat metallic surface, see pic.

I pierced the battery with a plastic pry thingy.
>>
>claims to have pierced a lithium ion battery
>no mention of an explosion
you sir are a liar
>>
>>55321582
It fizzled pretty violently, no explosion though.

There are a couple of vids online of iphone batteries catching fire, they didn't explode either.
>>
>>55319868
No, you didn't.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.