[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Microsoft sued for $10,000 after unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 72c.jpg (15 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
15 KB, 500x375
>Microsoft sued for $10,000 after unwanted Windows 10 upgrade
>>
>>55313293
Problem is if you actually know how to decline and turn off the upgrade you wouldn't have this problem. Correctly declined to update from Windows 7 at work and have never been bothered again.
>>
>>55313314
It's still hilarious though.
>>
>>55313314
>Problem is if you actually know how to decline and turn off the upgrade you wouldn't have this problem.
mook point
>>
>>55313314
>to use windows you need to know how to correctly decline something.
>>
>>55313314
>jump hoop after hoop after hoops for months on end to just keep refusing what you already refused

Wew
>>
>>55313314
>how to decline and turn off the upgrade you wouldn't have this problem. Correctly declined to update from Windows 7 at wo

It's easy to install and configure any linux distro (include LFS) than it is to permanently decline the Win10 spy-ware-fuck-me-in-the-ass bullshit.
>>
>>55313314
Problem is people still have update service enabled. Pirates learned that long ago and didn't suffer from any of this shit(I haven't even seen that GWX icon). How ironic is that?
>>
File: 1464223022150.gif (3 MB, 445x247) Image search: [Google]
1464223022150.gif
3 MB, 445x247
>tfw all those fagos who deny Windows 10 so hard actually start to shitpost soon how great it is and pretend they never hated it
>>
But why would anyone want to decline upgrading to the best operating system ever made?
>>
>>55313964
How many penny's have you made today pajeet?
>>
>>55313293
http://www.pcgamer.com/woman-wins-lawsuit-over-unwanted-windows-10-installation/?utm_content=bufferdf31e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamer
SUE MICROSOFT AND USE THE ^^^ CASE AS PRECEDENT: 10K FOR EACH!YEA BABY!
FUCK OFF AND DIE MICRO$HIT!
>>
>>55313991
rupees
>>
>>55313329
This is not funny you filthy yid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.