[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUNIPER NETWORKS JNCIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Has anyone here taken the Juniper JNCIA cert exam? I've been in a two day crash course and have my exam tomorrow. Is there anything I should watch out for or check over? I've heard it's pretty tame but I will be studying all night for it... Not really sure what to expect. I'll take a few practice exams online and see how I do. Any advice at all is welcome... thanks!
>>
Please don't fail me /g/
>>
>>55304738
Don't take juniper anon, those certs are about as much worth as the /g/nu certs.

If you want into networking, then start with a CCNA.
>>
>>55304985
/thread
yes nothing is better than cisco networking... you have options that you will never have by any other network company. CCNA is a great start, try it.
>>
>>55305433
I already have a networking job and I'm getting paid to take this training. Nobody here has experience with Juniper?
>>
We have a JNCIA guy here. Too bad we're a 99% Cisco shop so he's pretty useless. Don't fall for the Jewniper meme.
>>
File: xtreem.jpg (111 KB, 900x400) Image search: [Google]
xtreem.jpg
111 KB, 900x400
>>55305433
>yes nothing is better than cisco networking
lol shills of all sorts get called out on this board all the time but for some reason cisco always gets a pass, probably because your community college teacher said they were good. cisco is a relic and a shitty company
>>
>>55305714
Op here. I work at a university and 90% of the shit we have is Cisco.5% Juniper, and 5% Dell/HP/D-Link. There's a push for more Juniper which is why most people are in this Juniper crash course. Truth be told I like Cisco a lot more because it's pretty much standard in larger businesses
>>
>>55304738
It's way easier than the ccna because there's less bullshit limitations on how you take the test. It's also not worth as much.
>>55305433
kek muh proprietary shit
Keep running your little lan friendo.
>>
I had heard Juniper is the next big thing but I don't see Cisco losing any ground, which I think is unfortunate.

Currently preping for ICND2. I actually hate the market share Cisco has, and all the fucken shitskins that worship them. Hard to take a company seriously when you go to their site & see most of the content is written by poo in the loos.
>>
>>55305628
when you get paid for that never mind, just do it.

>>55305714
plug your lol in your college teachers ass jamal. Iam working since years with a big cisco prime infrastructure on a university and we had also HP and other shit marks and nothing could mess with cisco in many things. It's proprietary yes but you have many better ways of configuration and handling.

>>55305888
>sys admin
>on a ~50 employee company
>never did really much with network
>has to work with old shitty chink network hardware
>get called the company sys tard

thread is colsed for you fgt
>>
Bumpin
>>
>>55306001
>>on a ~50 employee company
Top kek. If I type show route in putty 2000 lines of scrollback isn't enough.
Keep up with your shitty little lan. In the real world where we do actual internetworking cisco "options that you will never have by any other network company" isn't a feature, it's a bug.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 309x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 309x463
>>55307022
OP here. We've got about 800 switches. I couldn't even guess the amount of users. 20-30,000? Do I win this pissing contest?
>>
>>55308601

If you're slinging so much cock why are you asking about Juniper on an Native American smoke signal message board
>>
>>55308641
I was looking for my father. Daddy? Is that you??
>>
>>55305433
This. Ccna is internationally recognized and cisco is used in majority of businesses. Juniper is barley as well known
>>
>>55309769
>Juniper
>Barley
Sounds like you're makin' moonshine there brother.
>>
>juniper

might as well just write your resume with crayons.
>>
>>55305714
I know you're just laying your bait and waiting to set the hook, but just in case anyone is actually serious about learning networking and reading this, you are a retard.
>>
File: laughing_about_fgts.jpg (28 KB, 801x534) Image search: [Google]
laughing_about_fgts.jpg
28 KB, 801x534
>>55307022
> If I type show route in putty 2000 lines of scrollback isn't enough.
Top kek yourself good job mate. Thinking 2000 routes describing a big network. You are a part of this annoying tards on /g/ but it's summer time so keep up with your bullshit talking. Have fun with your coll 2000 routes network.

>>55309769
/thread

>>55312331
top kek but he still kek his self so never mind about this tard
>>
>>55304738
Dr pavel I'm JNCIA
>>
>>55313916
KEKD HARD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.