[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/, about to upgrade from my S6 edge, what should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: samsung_galaxy_s7_vs_htc_10.jpg (26 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
samsung_galaxy_s7_vs_htc_10.jpg
26 KB, 620x349
Sup /g/, about to upgrade from my S6 edge, what should I get? I'm on T-Mobile and the only notable considerations are the G5, S7, and the HTC 10. They're all pretty locked down but it looks like the HTC 10 has the best promise for developer support as it already has an AOSP ROM booting and functioning. The S7 has a Qualcomm chipset but the bootloader's is locked on it preventing much development. Should I get the HTC with the hope that a daily-able AOSP becomes available or get the S7 for the better camera and higher ppi?
>inb4 samshit
I'm starting to lean towards the HTC 10, the S7 doesn't even have USB Type-C and will probably stay locked down.
>>
Get HTC 10
>>
>>55299426
>about to upgrade
>from my S6 edge
Why
>>
Nobody gives a fuck what you pick.
>>
>>55299426
>Giving a fuck about the camera

How often do you really take pictures?
>>
>>55301193
>not taking a selfie every 15 minutes
Its like you don't even want to be cool
>>
>>55299426

>upgrade from my S6 edge
>to a G5 or HTC 10

The S7 is the only actual upgrade of the phones you listed.
>>
>>55300783
>touchwizz
>>55301309
>touchwizz
>>
>unironically "upgrading" to a bootloader locked device
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.