[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /not f'd/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7
File: 1461947054556.png (19 KB, 445x148) Image search: [Google]
1461947054556.png
19 KB, 445x148
Who /not f'd/ here?
>>
I actually only recently made one. It's really boring and I don't see how people can get addicted to it. The only "fun" part is sending friend requests and the good feeling of someone accepting it.

Also, them knowing who my friends are, my birthday, and where I work is a non-issue.
>>
You know someone doesn't have Facebook because they'll tell you every five minutes.

(I don't have facebook)
>>
Had one, deleted it. It really separates the "friends" from your friends
>>
Got no facebook feels good man
>>
>>55292247

I've never had one. In HS people from my group made a fake FB and managed it as if it was my actual FB and got me in a lot of trouble. Almost landed in jail for sexual harassment. If I ever meet a fucker without FB IRL I'm gonna do the same thing to him and I'll be even with your society.
>>
my friend's wife went on a business trip and their apartment had an attempted break in (while my friend was still there) because the wife's aunt made a comment on her facebook page "see you in <state> tomorrow"

as long as people related to you are idiots about privacy, you shouldn't have one
>>
>>55292304

Well they want to remind you they exist. After 'you' exist since you're on right?
>>
>>55292247
Not me!
I can contact all my friends on forums and irc, no need for joining the botnet.
>>
I never made a facebook profile because it was used to harass a literally retarded friend of mine in high school.
>>
I used one while I was at uni for the messenger. I never deleted it, but I never posted anything or added a profile image.
>>
Reporting in.
Actually, I never had a social media account. I used to help the anons to phish some accounts on myspace, but that was the closest thing I did with a social media website.
>>
need it because i run decently large scale events semi-regularly and there isn't another good option for contact/creating event pages

as soon as i stop doing them my facebook is history though
>>
File: carl.jpg (122 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
122 KB, 1920x1080
>make fb account 5 YEARS AGO
>add friends over the course of a few months
>never use it again and only check the email notifications because I still use forums and IRC
>>
i have a FB with fake name but somehow these fucks know all my family wtf
>>
>>55292317
Yeah okay buddy. You're a loser or just can't handle the stress of maintaining relationships.

I can separate my real friends without deleting my fb. Fake friends are useful for a variety of purposes.
>>
I never made an account. I had a MySpace under a fake name, haven't logged in since 2008.
>>
>>55292428
>fake friends are useful for a variety of purposes

did you have a dad growing up?
>>
>>55292398
It's because of your contact list.
>>
You need an account, I have one but I never use it. It's there just in case.
>>
>>55292518
>You need an account
[cititation needed]
>>
>>55292532
I mean, there are people you can only contact via FB. Plus, I found some high school friends that I don't really want to keep in touch, but they're there just in case (and of course I'm there for them if they need something).
>>
>>55292334
>>55292247
Facebook has a profile on you even if you never made an account.
>>
>>55292550
I'm using the antisocial filters for ublock orgin.
>>
>>55292532
I throw the application into a trash bin if I can't find the person on Facebook. I'd rather not risk it.
>>
Glad so see so many people not being part.
>>
>>55292588
oh no i won't get to work at your grocery store

jobs that matter don't have HR involved in the hiring process
>>
>>55292616
yep, HR is the most useless middleman bullshit ever
>>
i used facebook for about 2 days.. whats the big deal?

all i use atm is snapchat and rarely.
>>
I have enough distractions in my miserable life.
>>
>>55292247
I don't use social media as I have no friends
Also botnet
>>
I don't have one because i don't need one.

My friends are huge gaymer fags and i see them on Steam everyday.
>>
me if the f stands for friends
>>
I've had one for a few years now, but I almost never check it

I turned off all notifications because it was getting annoying
>>
I deleted mine last year since Messenger only needs a phone number now, all of my friends still use Facebook so when I need to contact them I just use that
>>
>>55292247
I used to, so I'm still part of their database I imagine. I've sold my soul to Yahoo since then, however, so I'm still damned.
>>
File: 1445319383055.jpg (129 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1445319383055.jpg
129 KB, 668x712
>>55292501
Not him but... Jesus Christ
>>
>>55292550
How ? I dont have any social accounts
>>
If you've ever SEEN a facebook like button on a website, you're on facebook.

If anyone has ever taken a picture of you (perhaps as a group photo) and uploaded it to their profile, facebook as your face and name, and they link that to the activity that they monitor through the javascript embedded in 'like' buttons.
>>
I have one because every interview, I would be asked at least twice why I didn't have a Facebook. Thinking I'll just get rid of it now that I have work.
>>
Friendly reminder that even those who just deleted their social media it will forever be displayed on Pipl. You're welcome.
>>
>>55292247
What's so bad about Facebook? Is it because the government has your info or something? Is it because FB is a conglomorate? It's useless?

People still use it otherwise because you add people and talk to them etc It's just like a glorified messaging app.
The only reason to not have a FB is because you're sitting on an illogical high horse because you're strange
>>
I have one but only because it's required because I work there.
>>
What is Zuckerbergs' endgame?
>>
>>55292247
I only use it to perv on japanese men. They LOVE showing off their bodies. It makes me HARD.
>>
>>55295034
Glad neither apply to me
>>55295039
>I have one because every interview, I would be asked at least twice why I didn't have a Facebook.
This is when you know the job is bad, or the area you live in is bad.
>>
>>55295055
AWESOME

I WILL USE THIS TO CATFISH HOT MEN
>>
>>55292550
I have literally zero friends and only one relative is on that shit and hasnt logged in years from whar I hear. Wonder what kind of shit it has in my phantom profile, ebin memes and animu probably.
>>
>>55295187
My whole life is bad. My job just fits right in.
>>
>>55295094
No one I know uses it. No one I know even likes it.
Get out normie.
>>
>>55294998
Goybook like buttons allow Facebook to see what sites you visit and what you do on those sites.
>>
>>55292466
I doubt you're still here but no I didn't
>>
File: huot tool chestjpg.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
huot tool chestjpg.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>55292247
People who live in the save house in a relationship and post several times a day and always 'up thumb' each other's post. Tedious. Very tedious. There must a an auto thumb app. I can't imagine. I wonder if the couples ever talk about it. Like 'glad you saw my post. Thank you for the thumb. We've now done this 400 times. Will you kill me now?'.
>>
I made a fake FB account just to get in on discounts or coupons.
>>
>>55292247
Hello I'd like to say I'm a vegan

Also, you won't find me on Facebook
>>
>>55295877
do you crossfit?
>>
>>55292337
>people from my group made a fake FB and managed it as if it was my actual FB and got me in a lot of trouble.

This is a very good reason to have one in your name at least.
>>
>>55296260
If you don't have at least 1000 friends people WILL laugh at you for being a pathetic loser.
>>
>>55296260
Mine has maybe 19.
>>
>>55292298
Meme pages are addicting. Also groups with people you don't know at first if they evolve towards friendships where all members help themselves and like to hang out in real life (even if it means travelling to do that)
>>
>>55295129
It's clearly shown in your picture.
>>
welp
>>
>>55294644
do you not read the permissions list that comes up when you install android programs?
>>
>>55292298
>only recently
It was better a few years back, but then again that was probably only because I was in high school
>>
I had a facebook but I got locked out because I lost my phone that the 2FA was tied to, they want a copy of govt. ID for me to regain access, so they can fuck off.

Only bad side is that my old profile pic looks stupid as fuck and I really need to delete that
>>
>>55292317
Same. I realised this as well.
My true friends actually tried to stay in contact with me, but the other fags didn't give a fuck.
>>
I wish all my friends were eager to switch to irc, but they need fb and other social media to fuck bitches.

so I got a cheap phone flatrate and phone em when I need anything :)
>>
File: MPlayer Win 10 (12).jpg (163 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
MPlayer Win 10 (12).jpg
163 KB, 1280x696
lol peer-pressure...

i do have accounts to such sites that existed long before FB, but they ain't used no more.

>>55292361
This.
>>
>>55295499
Makes sense
>>
>>55295055
False

I quit FB in 2013, after having used it for nearly nine years. All that Pipl and other sites have on me are a couple of Wordpress blog posts and public records info, stuff you can easily get from a Google search.
>>
>>55296944
But what if I'm a certifiable antisocial autist with OCD with documents that can prove it? Isn't it discrimination?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.