[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you Google. Forgot my pin, only can unlock phone with face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (28 KB, 432x321) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28 KB, 432x321
Fuck you Google.

Forgot my pin, only can unlock phone with face unlock (once every 10 times when it recognizes my face).

Cannot restore pin with device manager. Cannot restore pin with my google account after several tries. Just the fucking pin.

I actually have it rooted, and can access the phone when it does recognize my face, do you know how to restore the password through more shody methods?
>>
>>55290117
>Unveiled on October 29, 2012, and released on November 13, 2012, the Nexus 4 succeeded the Samsung-manufactured Galaxy Nexus.

Stop being poor.
>>
I love my nexus 4 i wish they would re-release it with a lower power processor
>>
>>55290137
I'm using this phone because my current phone screen broke you cucklord, that's why i cant remember the password.
>>
install custom recovery that has adb enabled, mount /data and delete that gesture/pin file
>>
>forgot my PIN
how does someone "forget" their pin?
>>
>>55290204
not using a phone for several years
>>
>>55290162
>I'm using this phone because my current phone screen broke you cucklord,

So you are poor and clumsy.
>>
Give it back Jamal.
>>
>>55290488
>>
>>55290117
Factory reset.
>>
>I actually have it rooted

With custom recovery/ROM installed? Gee just reflash new rom.
>>
You could removed the lock via twrp
>>
>>55290298
>Not using the same pin or variation you can remember
What the fuck is wrong with people, it'd be like using an entirely different password for every account one has
>>
>>55290605
>putting all you're eggs in one basket
>>
File: come-on-now.jpg (45 KB, 598x369) Image search: [Google]
come-on-now.jpg
45 KB, 598x369
>>55290117
>Fuck you Google.
>I broke my phone
>I forgot my password
>I can't remember
>I
>>
>>55290137
>Stop being poor
Lashanda says while waiting for her welfare check in the mail

>Obama my husband and he given me an iPhone fo free, I be rich
She thinks to herself
>>
>>55290621
>You're
I can see that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed huh
>>
>>55292057
>you're
I can see that your not the sharpest tool in the shed huh
>>
XPS 13
>>
File: 1383886706912.png (96 KB, 263x372) Image search: [Google]
1383886706912.png
96 KB, 263x372
Don't bother, you clearly don't use your phone very often if you *somehow* managed to forget your pin.
That or your intentions aren't true.
My recommendation is; Not tech support, kys.
>>
>>55290166
This desu.
>>
Give it back JaQuon.
>>
>>55290117
Kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>55290117
How about stop using face recognition on a device that has a literal turd for a camera ?
>>
>>55290117
>grab data
>wipe phone
>fresh rom
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.