[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK so yesterday while my pc was on I was cleaning the back of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 170.gif (78 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
78 KB, 500x335
OK so yesterday while my pc was on I was cleaning the back of my desk and the tower fell on its side. The pc froze so I manually shut it off. Fast forward to this morning. After turning it back on it was stuck on the bios screen. I decided to restart it and after waiting 5 minutes it finally logged on. To my horror, the thing was slow as hell and would just constantly crash. This would repeat everytime I did a hard reboot. I went into the bios after spamming the delete button. Everything seemed fine but sometimes it wouldn't detect my hard drive at all. I tried to use the manual repair for the hard drive but it would be stuck at 0% for over 2 hours. Anyways, what could the problem possibly be? Thanks ahead of time everyone. Specs:
980 ti gtx
I5 5670k proc
2tb wdc hard drive
Gaz87 d3hp Gigabyte motherboard
8 gig xms3 ram 600 watt power supply
>>
>>55263421
Did you try asking tech support?
>>
>>55263421
Hard disk head crash. It's dead, Jim. New hard drive time.
>>
>>55263421
Hard drive dead. Now go away.
>>
>>55263421
Looks like you need to download some new RAM to speed it up and prevent those pesky memory leaks that get water all over your computer, making it crash
>>
>>55263421
You killed your hard drive, congratulations.
>>
I'm scared it could be the motherboard since the MB didn't detect the Internet port or the keyboard at times.
>>
>>55263421
Buy an SSD next time
itll be better for your >>>/v/ ideo games
>>
>>55263573
I see the prices of 2tb ssds and they're ridiculous. Any suggestions where I can get a good price?
>>
>>55263591
try your ass
>>
>>55263591
i bought 2 500GB ssds and run them in raid 0

have about a million hard drives from past computers sitting in my case as well for mass storage
>>
You broke your hard drive, retard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.