[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how bad is it going to get for the internet in the next 4 years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
So how bad is it going to get for the internet in the next 4 years?
>>
>>55250052
What do you mean? Giving ISPs free reign can only promote competition :^)
>>
>>55250052
why didn't trump snap that bitches neck while he had the chance
>>
>>55250105
Maybe you didn't notice but Trump has been driving Hillary's poll numbers waaaay up by being himself.
>>
>>55250052
I heard he's building a big firewall
>>
>>55250052
The woman on the left is really good looking. Her hairstyle is beautiful.

Thank god Bernie isn't getting in desu
>>
>>55250052
https://youtu.be/tw10xa_xtNg
>>
>>55250162
Thank God the only candidate against Internet monitoring isn't getting in?

America, sort out your fucking life.
>>
>>55250052
>bill cucked trump
Noice one.
>>
We're gonna build a firewall, and we're going to make (((sjw's))) pay for it.
>>
>>55250187
> Bernie
> stopping spying
You realize the NSA doesn't even spy on Americans, right? They have other counties do it for them.
>>
>>55250187
Thank god America's economy won't go down the drain.
>>
>>55250248
>They have other counties do it for them.
Semantics. Without the de facto blessing of America and American technology, five-eyes members couldn't do jack shit.

The NSA is de facto complicit in large-scale violation of the 4th amendment. Consequently, the US government is complicit in large-scale violation of the 4th amendment.
>>
>>55250284
Found the commie
>>
>>55250306
>citing publicly available information that's been quoted at length in senate intelligence committee hearings
>being a commie
What's the link here, genius?

PS. NOT criticizing abusive, wrongful, illegal governance is the communist way of doing things.
>>
File: 1375296179966.jpg (34 KB, 675x418) Image search: [Google]
1375296179966.jpg
34 KB, 675x418
>>55250052
Why is trump smiling right next to hillary? Are they in it together?

Is this some new world order conspiracy?!
>>
>>55250331
Trump false flag, jew space reptilian conspiracy
>>
>>55250331
Trump has done more to drive up Hillary's poll numbers than Hillary herself has done.
>>
>>55250121
He's going to make the Internet pay for it
>>
>>55250331
>Are they in it together?
They're all in it together.
>>
>>55250052
Bill definitely copped a feel there
>>
i didn't know trump married hilary
and bill...great job
>>
I predict software like tor and i2p will become more popular in the near future.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.