[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>looking for tech support on google >every single fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1455258705693.jpg (101 KB, 454x405) Image search: [Google]
1455258705693.jpg
101 KB, 454x405
>looking for tech support on google
>every single fucking site
>"did you update your drivers?"
>"install the latest windows updates"
>>
>>55249306
Nice blog!
>>
>>55249306
well did you?
>>
>>55249306
>windows
Top pleb
>>
KUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ZEPPELLI!!!!!! HOW MANY BREADS HAVE YOU EATEN???

YAHAHAHHAHAHAHA mudabuda...
>>
>>55249329
Yes.
Updated drivers
Rolled back drivers
Checked memory
Checked all my hard drives
Went into safe mode, uninstalled, and reinstalled all my drivers for chipset, network, GPU, and everything else
Still plagued with blue screens while playing games. I have a 650W PSU so it's not a power issue, and my GPU never goes above 70 so it's not a overheating issue. No overclocks, tried underclocking, and even raising power limit. Absolutely everything you can name I have done for the past week.
>>
>>55249357
It's probably just that ur psu is dying, I had the same problem a few months ago. It was also a 600w bronze shit psu. Just buy a higher wattage 750w+ with gold or platinum certification.
>>
>>55249357
did you try reading the error code
its usually memory errors with windows
>>
>>55249437
The PSU is gold and it's like 4 months old. I didn't have these issues with my previous GPU (280X) but I tried putting my new one (970) in another computer and there's no problem
>>55249446
No error codes on the blue screens in windows 10 and I tried checking the event log and nothing that shows up there helps. It just says there was an unexpected shutdown
>>
>>55249496
dont they still show up down the bottom?

You can at least narrow down the problem with that
>>
>>55249615
Kernel Security Check Failure mostly but a few others show up too
>>
>>55249496
>No error codes on the blue screens in windows 10 and I tried checking the event log and nothing that shows up there helps. It just says there was an unexpected shutdown

This is false on every level.
>>
The best one is when you put "Windows" onto the search. Then you get Microsoft's forums; where help consists of "have you installed any programs ever?" and "this issue is fixed through a system format". Fuck them.
>>
>>55249357
>restart your router
>defragment your harddrive
>sacrifice your firstborn to Lord Satan

Alternatively, revert to Windows 7.
>>
i'm having the same problem but instead of bluescreens it was freezing and loud BEEPING that never quit

gonna try my psu, then ram, then if its still not fixed im just gonna reinstall windows because its getting real fuckin annoying
>>
>>55249642
Hah, you think that would work but I have an SSD so defragging wont do shit and the same shit was happening to Windows 7 which is why I switched to 10 in the first place.
>>
>>55249632
did you do sfc /scannow
>>
>>55249660
Satan is your only hope then.
Remember, you can do it the Illuminati way and sacrifice 8 other people's souls instead of your own.
>>
>>55249663
Of course
There was one file in like CSC or something fixed but the shit's still happening
>>
>search for specific linux issue
>get ubuntard sites asking about basic, broad issue with 1 or 2 keywords matching
>>
>>55249306
>windows
>shit google foo
these are your issues.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.