[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time travel, John Titors predictions coming true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466825422196-1986628225.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1466825422196-1986628225.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
The more i follow the news the more i realize the events are coming to pass that Titor spoke of years ago. The divergence seems like a very possible explanation as to why these events are happening now as apposed to Titor's original dates.

Anyone out there feel the same?

Our current technology is far more advanced than it was a decade or so ago. So i wonder whether time travel is an actual thing that could happen now?
>>
Alright, so why aren't there time travelers?

Oh that's right, because it's impossible.
And even if it was possible, why would the unknowing, uncaring laws of quantum physics drop you in the exact same place on earth and not in some random void in space?
>>
>>55246194
Because you're time travelling and not teleporting. Still physically is not possible though
>>
>>55246194
Time travel does exist. You're just on the wrong timeline.
>>
>>55246142
just not possible. earth at one moment in time is traveling at a billion miles per hour around the center of the milky way, which is traveling even faster through the deep space.

you time travel one pico second into the past and you appear in the void of nothingness.

yeah, cool concept for movies and games, but not feasible
>>
>>55246245
Earth is always moving through space you fucking idiot, please KYS in a timely fashion.
>>
>>55246262
>>55246194
You can avoid the "end up in space" problem if you enter the 4th dimension and traverse your worldline backwards and then enter at your desired point in time.
>>
>>55246262
>billion miles per hour
>american education
top kek
>>
>>55246262
>miles per hour
>miles
dumb americans
>>
>>55246306
>>55246336
Im SI masterace too but this is just nitpicking
>>
>vague predictions that describe any era
>wanting some retarded old technology to save the future

sounds like plot of a cheap sci-fi flick, and take this to >>>/x/
>>
File: Armpit based unit of measurement.png (338 KB, 1859x1292) Image search: [Google]
Armpit based unit of measurement.png
338 KB, 1859x1292
>>55246364
Is it?
>>
>>55246262
do you realize the speed of light is 700 million miles per hour. So your saying our planet is traveling faster than light.
>>
Scientists are still trying to figure out the nature of time and how it relates to thermodynamics. You guys might want to keep the speculation to a minimum until the experts figure out what they're talking about.

>>55246194
>>55246262
>>55246275
Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, when we build a device capable of moving through time without shredding its contents into strings... And another device capable of supplying the emmense amounts of power that are likely require to enable that kind of manipulation of spacetime... That we'll be able to enter spatial coordinates as a well as temporal?

Jesus fuck, I hope you guys aren't in charge of fucking anything if you think everyone is as short sighted as you. We built nuclear bombs without accidentally blowing up a city or setting the atmosphere on fire, didn't we? You are stupid. Stop thinking you're smart and spreading your stupid ideas. Just be silent when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. When you are knowledgeable on a subject, I encourage you to speak.
>>
>>55246427

you understand the point he making though do you not? nitpicking fuck
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.