[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason to own a tablet/iPad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tablet_PNG8576.png (108 KB, 693x475) Image search: [Google]
tablet_PNG8576.png
108 KB, 693x475
Hey /g/ is there a reason for owning a tablet or iPad other than showing off all the shit you can afford?
>>
>>55211809
nope, core M3
>>
>>55211809
Manga
Anime

Maybe some retards use it for work

Yeah, pretty useless
>>
You can throw it at other people at least
>>
>>55211809
watching anime and reading manga is nice. you won't be able to do any sort of productive work honestly but they're good for media and games
>>
I don't really see the point of them now that phones are virtually the same size.
>>
I use a surface 4 pro (i5 Version) for University.
The Type Cover makes it really productive
>>
My gf has bad sight and uses a tablet to view lecture pdf files to see better.
She also makes photos of the black board and views them scaled on a tablet.
I think she is the only person I know that actually uses tablet for something useful, but she has a solid reason to do so.
Other than that, I can't think of anything.
>>
It's great for browsing the internet and watching videos in bed. If I want to do some work/play vidya games I'll go on my computer.

Sent from my iPad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.