[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My daughter managed to break my IPhone 6s Plus, which is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Sony-Xperia-Z3-Plus-960x540-1.jpg (46 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
Sony-Xperia-Z3-Plus-960x540-1.jpg
46 KB, 840x473
My daughter managed to break my IPhone 6s Plus, which is the second one she has broken in the last year.

Couldn't be fucked to buy another one, as they're so expensive and I was getting a bit bored so decided to switch to Android. Got an Xperia Z3+, love it, really can see I've been missing out on what android has to offer.

Why is there no notepad though? Everything I've tried from the app store is shit.

What is the best Android note pad app?
>>
Post pic of daugther only if shes over 16 and under 17.5
>>
I use an app that is literally called Notepad. It became shit now though, so I saved an old .apk with the ad free no bullshit version.
>>
>>55193549

She's four.

>>55193565

Actually a few seconds after I made this thread I found Google Keep, which is their note pad thingy. Actually think it might be better than Apples native Notes app.

Thanks anyway.
>>
Do you like her?
>>
>>55193503
>My wife's daughter
Fixed that for you
>>
>>55193659
>She's four.
Good enough for me, post tits or gtfo.
>>
>>55193659
Yeah - sure it's Google botnet and all, but I use Keep for my shopping lists. It's alright.

I don't think anyone makes phones which are 4-year-old proof. I don't think 4-year-old proof even exists (well, not outside of Tonka toys). You have my sympathy!

Teach her a bit of programming. Python or something. The rest of /g/ will hate you for it. Do it to spite them, and because learning is fun, and because I was the annoying little sibling once.
>>
>>55193503
What about your wife's son?
>>
>>55193676

Well yes, she's my wife's daughter as well. That's how marriage works.

How's that virginity working out for you?
>>
>>55193793
>wife's
>my
>>
>>55193503
>What is the best Android note pad app?
Notepad from F-Droid
>>
>>55193503
check out colornote.
>>
>>55193503
>My daughter managed to break my IPhone 6s Plus, which is the second one she has broken in the last year.
dude
why are you giving your smartphone at all
>>
Great phone, OP. I also use the Sony Z3+. Did it come with Marshmallow or Lollipop?
>>
>>55193793
nice meme, you fucking neophytic cancer to modern society.
>>
>>55193503
post feet
>>
>>55194251

Dunno, but it updated itself twice and now it's running 6.0.1.
>>
>>55193793
how new are you?
>>
>>55194234

It's just left on the side. She picked it up and dropped it down the toilet. Not sure why.

First time she dropped it in the sink.

Luckily the Sony one is waterproof.
>>
>>55193659
>She's four.
Post nudes.
>>
>>55194583
>pissPhone can't survive in piss

PISSPHONE BTFO
>>
>>55193503
Hijacking this thread OP.

Pic related, I found a Sony Xperia Z1 C6066 but it's black listed, should I go out of my way to try to get it unblacklist it or flash it?
Google providing me with a lot of crap and ads, so please spoonfeed me.
>>
>>55193503
Simplenote
>>
Google Keep
>>
>>55193503
I use Onenote.
>>
File: 4L_0fvaK5Vp.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
4L_0fvaK5Vp.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>>55193793
>getting married and having children
>ever
>>
>>55194583
I'm sorry to tell you this but your daughter is retarded
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.