[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
t; linux user wanting to try Windows 10 on his x201. Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
t; linux user wanting to try Windows 10 on his x201.

Is there any fucking way to get Trackpoint scrolling and middle click to work? Seriously, this shit works out of the box on Linux.
>>
I can't in good conscience assist someone in violating their software freedoms.
>>
>>55186275
That's the reason no girl want to assist you in violating your virginity
>>
>>55186320
cute post

did you think of that one all by yourself?
>>
>>55186275
he's already using literally the closest thing there is to an archetypal Windows+Intel laptop there is
>>
OP what is your reason for using Windows 10?
>>
>>55186387
>piece of shit quick reply strikes again
>>
>>55186269
as much as it isn't what you want to hear, just put 7 enterprise on it and be done with it
>>
>>55186389
I just wanted to see how windows changed since the last time I used it in 2009.
>>
>>55186269
https://www.wiesinger.com/opensource/TPMiddle/V0.7/Release/
>>
>>55186469
Have you not seen all those Windows 10 hate threads?
>>
File: Moder-TrackPoint-Windows.png (92 KB, 1298x448) Image search: [Google]
Moder-TrackPoint-Windows.png
92 KB, 1298x448
>>55186269
I'm not a windows user but apparently Lenovo is preparing for the eventual killing of TrackPoint by shipping broken drivers for it.
>>
>>55187131
this fails on windows 10 with this keyboard
>>
>>55186269
>Windows 10
>>
>>55186269
at one time that laptop shipped with windows so maybe go to their website and find the correct drivers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.