[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just read about Bitcoin and how it works.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
This is full of FLAWS! OMG!

So the thing is, what if someone started their own blockchain from scratch. But with a hacked clock.

I know it is impossible to compete in the actual blockchain, because of huge processing power needs.

But what if someone created the blockchain from nothing with a computer with an accelerated clock?

This way the difficulty would be always stay low, as the time to create each block wouldn't trigger the threshold to increase the difficult.

Then someone could create their own blockchain that would be longer than the actual blockchain, thus replacing it. This way someone could override all the other bitcoin and have all of it for themselves.

Bitcoin exposed!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You're an idiot.
Also, >>>/biz/
>>
WHOA! XD post this on reddit my bro :P :DDDD
>>
File: screenshot-1317074822408.png (114 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-1317074822408.png
114 KB, 240x320
>>55181595

Yes you only need to OVERclock.
>>
>>55181595
this isnt how it works
>>
Holy shit OP you are genius will you be our next President?
>>
OP is gonna do to bitcoin what Mircea Popescu did to ethereum
>>
Here's a better explanation for you, anon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4APcgsRdW6w
>>
>>55181595
Wtf did you read?
>>
My diagnosis is to buy 10 RX 480's and see me in the morning.
>>
>>55181595
>i dont even know how computers work let alone crypto currency: the post
ishygddt
>>
>>55182091
/thread
>>
>>55181768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9I-UA4IBOc
>>
>>55181668
kek thanks
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.