[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just cracked my nexus 6 and it costs $280 to fix which seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: nexus-6-replacement.jpg (174 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6-replacement.jpg
174 KB, 2048x1536
Just cracked my nexus 6 and it costs $280 to fix which seems like too much. What new phone should i get or is there something right around the corner that would be worth dealing with the shattered glass for a bit?
>>
Down payment on iPhone
>>
Wait for the new Nexus. Coming in the next few months.
>>
get a four.
>>
>>55181504
Cost me ~135 to fix mine to mint condition after shattering it, but I did it myself
>>
>>55181577
where did you get a screen for that price? I only saw them for like 200 and i've not got a heat-gun or other tools needed to properly disassemble it.

>>55181536
That's still like 4 months away and this screen is still giving glass spliters from time to time. I could probably get by but the 6p and 5x were so underwhelming im not sure the new ones will be good, and we almost certainly wont get sd card support which all the flagships have now. Ill have to think about it i guess.

I was considering the s7 or edge for that water protection but the bottom speaker worries me, as does the glass front and back.
>>
>>55181504
>Just cracked my nexus 6 and it costs $280 to fix which seems like too much
>Hey Louis, can you replace my phone's cover????
>>
Don't want to make a new thread so I'll post here, sorry. What phones would you all recommend for $200-$500?
>>
>>55181785
Probably the oneplus 3 at $400
>>
>>55181504
Buy a cheap piece of shit because you'll just end up breaking that one too.
>>
>>55181504
Get a cheap ass $20 smart phone and use it until the next Nexus is out in a few months.
>>
>>55182126
like what?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.