[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you android dorks really think you were gonna get imessage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
did you android dorks really think you were gonna get imessage? hilarious
>>
Why on earth would I be excited for some shitty proprietary software?
>>
>>55181452
effective.

power لُلُصّبُلُلصّبُررً ॣ ॣh ॣ ॣ 冗
>>
>>55181475
This. Pretty dumbass assumption.
>>
>>55181475
>>55181515
you guys are right. any android user who'd crow on about free software obviously doesn't use their phone for messaging friends and loved ones
>>
>>55181679
Exactly! Now you're getting it, Pajeet
>>
What does iMessage do that normal texting doesn't? Legit question, haven't used it since iOS 4 and the only thing I remember is that you could send messages to emails, which I see little benefit to.
>>
>>55181746
>What does iMessage do that normal texting doesn't?

Locks you into the iShit cucksystem and prevent you from changing brands.

http://www.wired.com/2014/11/apple-lawsuit-imessages/
>>
>>55181746
Sends messages by internet and has SMS fallback if there is no internet connection
>>
>>55181784

If it doesn't do much else, how does it lock you in? Does it stop me from messaging the same people I was messaging through another means?

>>55181788

Ah. Not a big deal to me desu.
>>
>tfw want to get iPhone because I can't join imessage groups with my friends

is this what it feels like to be normie?
>>
Whatsapp is the normie standard here so i don't need imemes.
>>
>>55181822
If you switch brands and don't turn off imessage before doing so your texts from iPhones will continue to send to your imessage and you may stop receiving them all together
>>
>>55181822
Eventually as you become more social(at least in North America), it becomes more and more mildly inconvenient to not have it.
>>
>>55181746
Impresses extremely shallow (aka easy) teenage girls you'd go to jail for fucking anyways
>>
>>55181919
>frieds dont use whatsapp for you
dont call them friends
>>
>>55181919
>friends use anything but SMS or email

you must be at least 18 to post on the website
>>
>>55181679
You can't use a android phone if you're a real freetard. Still no phone with floss firmware.
Also your "loved one" is already cheating on you, you should check her iSheep device. I know how these walking holes you call women work.
>>
File: dad.gif (44 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dad.gif
44 KB, 320x240
>>55181452
No, I didn't think that at all. What the fuck is an "imessage," and why the fuck would I want it on my phone.

Listen son, you don't appreciate this yet, but phones cost money. They are not toys. When I was a lad I dreamed of having my own phone, and I mowed lawns and collected aluminum cans, so I could save up any buy myself one. Then my papa snuck into my room one night, clubbed me over the head, and took my money to go get drunk, and we didn't hear from him again for seven years. It taught me a valuable lesson though. It's ok for dads to club their children in their sleep and steal their money and valuables. Anyway, goodnight son, I love you dearly, and if you hear any rummaging in the dark, you keep your eyes closed, and your mouth shut, and you probably won't end up with a fractured skull.
>>
>>55182168
reddit tier tryhard humor
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.