[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /g/ i have come here because i have heard stories that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: computer science.jpg (334 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
computer science.jpg
334 KB, 500x400
Greetings /g/ i have come here because i have heard stories that the most intelligent and honest people of the internet gather around in this corner of the web.
Therefore i have decided to seek advice from you guys.
I want to learn about computers, and technology in general, what books would you recommend me to read?
>>
>>55171486
Gentoo
>>
>>55171486
Gentoo
>>
>>55171486
Gentoo
>>
Gentoo
>>
Gentoo
>>
>>55171486
Gentoo
>>
Gentoo
>>
Astonishing Tales of the Sea by Cosmo Kramer
>>
>>55171486
sicp
>>
saved & archived & posted on /r/4chan
>>
>>55171486
Gentoo
>>
The Billion Dollar Spy
>>
>>
>>55171486
>the most intelligent and honest people of the internet gather around in this corner of the web
The one who told you that was a liar. This is a board made to rage against imaginary enemies, mostly feminists, based on words and actions that have no basis in reality.
>>
>>55172622
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.