[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
got meme'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: g710-gaming-keyboard-images.png (62 KB, 521x342) Image search: [Google]
g710-gaming-keyboard-images.png
62 KB, 521x342
A big suggestion to everyone looking in to mechanical keyboards. Don't fall for the "GAYEMING KEEBOORD" meme. I fell for the meme and realized that I use barley any of the shit on it. My advice for any tech newfags, don't fall for the gaming keyboard meme.
>also, looking to buy a new keyboard, is a WASD Code a good idea?
>>
You mean like everyone in every mech board thread tried to tell you? .

Get a KUL, GANSS, Filco, IBM, KBP, Ducky, or Magicforce instead.
>>
>>55168508
Cooler Master makes some alright keyboards too.
>>
Mechanical keyboards are a meme like manual cars.
>>
>>55168612
Kill yourself.
>>
File: dumbfounded.png (318 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
dumbfounded.png
318 KB, 540x540
>>55168612
>>
>>55168351
DasKeyboard make some nice keyboards if you're willing to spend a little extra $$$, but once you get one in your hands and use it it justifies the cost imo

currently using http://www.daskeyboard.com/daskeyboard-4-professional/
>>
>>55168351
>Gaymen keeboord meme
I bought the Corsair K70 which is clearly marketed towards gamers but I didnt have any compromises so far.
No LED failure, keycaps are awesome, brown switches awesome as always.
So you should maybe reevaluate your statement m8.
>>
>>55169163
I've heard brown switches feel like they have sand in them, is it true?
>>
>>55168612
This.
There is now reason for expensive keyboards, that are slower than flat ones.
>>
>>55169200
Who ever said this either never used them or got scammed.
>>
>>55169163
>implying total LED failure wouldn't be a good thing
How to spot a falseflagging gaymer.
>>
>>55168351
What's your problem with the G710+ though? I love the shortened browns and I'm glad it comes with o-rings. Also I like the volume wheel and the handrest.

Ok, the design is atrocious and I hate it more and more as time passes, but this is really the only thing I can fault the keyboard for.

Also it was still a lot cheaper than any non-gamer mechanical over here for some retarded reason (probably where Logitech gets huge tax benefits)
>>
>>55169203
>that are slower than flat ones.
are you retarded?
>>
I use the media buttons to change tracks and pause tracks, especially when I'm in full screen mode.

I use the volume wheel to make slight adjustments when playing CSGO, to balance the sound of footsteps with my teammates awful mix noise.

I have used the G-keys to launch applications, execute scripts and fill in forms. But I don't use those at all anymore.

Gaming lock key is useful since you have to press shift a lot.

LEDs are nice.

Keys feel nice, they aren't silent but they are soft and don't sound bad.
>>
>>55170737
See, this is why I've been looking at gaymen keyboards. I mostly just want a multimedia keyboard with media keys and a few macro keys but they dont really make those any more from what I've seen so I've had to switch to looking for shit aimed at people who play WoW.
>>
>>55170788
they also allow you to type faster, and more accurately

they are better in every way
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.