[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am getting tired of my NEET friend that keeps bugging me if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kodi.jpg (22 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
kodi.jpg
22 KB, 200x200
I am getting tired of my NEET friend that keeps bugging me if I know any people that need Kodi Pirate TV boxes. He buys boxes in bulk for like $20 each and sells them for $200 each after loading Kodi and TVaddons.

He has gotten so big that I figure he is pulling in over 5k per week. I don't want to refer other friends to him for the garbage he sells because once I overheard him with a pissed off customer on the phone that was having problems with addons and he basically told him to fuck off and didn't support him after he took his money. How can I get him to stop the BS?
>>
>>55167982
I think the bigger question is "Why are you making friends with Jewish NEETs, OP?"
>>
He's going to saturate his own market very quickly. You don't have to do anything except refuse to help him expand. "Sorry bro, my friends weren't interested." You should also not have occasion to even use that sentence because you should stop talking to him. Otherwise your "friendship" will turn into leeching as his income dries up.
>>
>>55168455
^^this tbqh pham
>>
>>55167982
Can I get in on this kid's business? I wouldn't mind finding ways to make money like this.
>>
>set-top boxes
>Kodi and IP spoofing

it's a fucking ponzi scheme, OP
you just need to sell boxes and promote free tv, while you REALLY need to be in touch with the one fucking person who's gonna pay for premium cable every month

it sounded really clever at first, but then you see servers who are constantly begging for donations just to keep "that one guy paying $500 a month for premium cable"
>>
>>55168434
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55168703
>Statements that hurt my feelings by acknowledging reality belong only on one specific board.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.