[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been searching for a right angle micro usb phone charger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 71gONmGTYlL._SY355_.jpg (8 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71gONmGTYlL._SY355_.jpg
8 KB, 355x355
I've been searching for a right angle micro usb phone charger for my S6 for a whole now and everything I find charges **so slowly**. Can anyone help me out?
>>
aliexpress or ebay
>>
Solder the usb power straight into a power plug
>>
>>55162753
don't you know?
the angle slows down the electrons making charge slover
>>
>>55162753
I can't remember who makes then, but I have a little USB widget that speaks all of the different standards for negotiating charging rate.

You connect it inline with a cable, and if figures out what charging rates both sides support, and announces to each side - in the standard that side uses - the best charging rate.

It also has a bunch of LEDs so it shows you what each side supports, and what they agreed on; and additionally blocks data connections so you can use random chargers without worrying about joining the botnet.
>>
>>55162790
Is this even true?
>>
Monoprice probably has something.
>>
>>55163046
Nope.
>>
>>55163046
no, you stupid motherfucker, holy shit
>>
if you want your phone to live longer
slow charge is the way to go anyways
>>
>>55163116
>>55163152
>Not trying to convince him it's true
>Not trying to see just what you can get him to repeat to normies
>>
>>55163116
Thanks
>>
>>55163152
I feel dumb
>>
>>55162753
Just go to CSG. And DX.com probably has them.
>>
>>55164191
Me again.

Five seconds on DX.com

http://www.dx.com/p/cy-micro-usb-male-right-angle-to-type-a-male-stretch-data-cable-for-ssd-tablet-cell-phone-384704
>>
>>55162790
kek
>>
>>55162753
you can't use a right angle cable with your regular samsung charger?
>>
>>55162753
Aliexpress.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.