[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Groove Music Pass worth it? https://music.microsoft.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: welcome-onedrive-v0.3.jpg (189 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
welcome-onedrive-v0.3.jpg
189 KB, 719x719
Is Groove Music Pass worth it?

https://music.microsoft.com/

>Windows 10 app performs silky smooth, integrates into W10 seamlessly
>over 30 million tracks in the catalogue
>syncs all your local music from your OneDrive Music folder to all of your devices
>>
whats with the incessant shilling?

choke on a trillion nigger dick you faggot
>>
>>55147639
Who's shilling what? All that's being asked are a few questions.
>>
>>55147629
Oh wow Anon! Really it syncs with my OneDrive folder? Sure! I'll pay 50$ just to listen to some culturally enriched people of color music!
>>
File: streamingserviceshowmuchtheypay.png (221 KB, 940x7500) Image search: [Google]
streamingserviceshowmuchtheypay.png
221 KB, 940x7500
Google Play Music is my jam.

Also surprisingly the one that sends the most money back to artists.
>>
File: esperanza_spalding_getty1.jpg (3 MB, 1990x1964) Image search: [Google]
esperanza_spalding_getty1.jpg
3 MB, 1990x1964
>>55147679
There is nothing wrong with good music.
>>
>>55147629
Why use some stupid Spotify ripoff when you can just get the real deal?
>>
>>55147629
It's got a good offering of bands and musicians. They also have a better revenue split set up than the larger ones out there like Spotify, so anytime you hear shit about labels and streaming services "warring" over each other, Groove is almost always left out of it because it pays the most per song for the artist - so you're almost guaranteed to not have any of them get butthurt and remove their music from the service.

Beyond that, it doesn't do really do anything too special that half a dozen other services already do as well. And just as competently.
>>
>>55147710
>signed artists make 10x less than unsigned artists
>additionally giving up all the rights to their music to greedy suits who have no musical talent and aren't involved in the production process itself but make most of the money anyway

Signing a contract with a label is one of the worst things a musician can do.
>>
>>55147726
Woah, I gotta sync that with my OneDrive folder, Looks like my folders are full, I shouldn't have downloaded so many enriched pictures.
>>
>>55147710

Jesus fucking CHRIST Spotify?! What the FUCK?
>>
>>55147629
Planning to use the 3 months free trial with google music and back up my 26000 songs to their servers, actually using modded Spotify with free premium features on my phone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.