[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my Motorola Moto G has been fucking up really bad lately to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160618-183012.png (62 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618-183012.png
62 KB, 720x1280
So my Motorola Moto G has been fucking up really bad lately to the point where there's little space and my settings keep resetting to silencing my phone and causing my screen to dim quicker.
Now I'm trying to transfer all my files to my PC and it won't connect anymore to my laptop but will still charge.
How can I fix this? Pic related
>>
it could be lack of space on the phone internal memory or the logical board dying
>>
>he fell for the moto shills
>>
>>55147302
Thats my guess but how the fuck am I supposed to transfer the files I don't want to delete then? Like my phone is fucking up pretty badly I can't even get onto gmail anymore
>>
>>55147378
An USB cable?

When my moto g decides it doesn't have enough space left, it stops receiving emails unless I restart it and other stuff like that. Dunno if it's a general android thing since it's my first smartphone. You have to free some space by deleting stuff or transferring it to your PC.
>>
>>55147378
use a cloud service to back them up if you can't use an USB cable
>>
>>55147533
I don't have cloud, but I have cloud print which is disabled? I also have drive will that work if my gmail isn't working?
>>
Why the fuck are you trying to tether your data plan to your PC when you want to do a fucking file transfer?
>>
>>55147650
there are tons of android programs to transfer your files from your android phone to your pc without any cable (via wifi), like airdroid
>>
>>55147681
/Thread

Rest of the post are from morons.
>>
>>55147681
I was on a tutorial on how to connect my usb to my pc after it stopped connecting and it I couldn't get any further because it didn't detect my phone
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.