[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pajeets run the world. Time to pray. https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sensex-reuters-L-copy.jpg (39 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
sensex-reuters-L-copy.jpg
39 KB, 660x440
Pajeets run the world. Time to pray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-EppTJK7WQ
>>
what exactly makes Pajeets bad workers? Or inferior to a white counterpart, at least?
>>
File: 3445.jpg (53 KB, 544x235) Image search: [Google]
3445.jpg
53 KB, 544x235
>>55146243
>>
This thread really shows OPs insecurities about himself.
>But muhh dere tekin our jobs and banging our wives!!!!
>>
>>55146243
The fact that there are so few of them in their captured, impoverished society. The truly good ones end up in Western graduate programs. Pajeets don't give a shit because they know they are paid far less than Western workers and only want to put in their time so they can get hired at a more established office across the street for 20% more. There aren't very many cities where they actually work so collective they become pseudo-expats. The super lucky ones get sent abroad by Infosys and get permanent residency by bending immigration law to within a hair of conspiracy.
>>
>>55146507
I donĀ“t understand whites, you complain about pajeet and spics but bend over for muslim cock and bend laws to protect faggots and fat feminists feelings. Protip one of those never works.
>>
>>55146206
Who run the world?
GIRLS!
Who run the world?
GIRLS!
*booty shake*
>>
>>55146243
their colleges are shit and they rely on cheating and nepotism to get ahead.

i have had plenty of experience with poojeets that come here to do a masters and the first thing they do when courses start is be on look out for someone that knows what they are doing. once they find that someone they latch onto them and try to leech as much as possible. anything that one poojeet finds out will soon result in all the other poojeets knowing. there's nothing more hilarious than presentations and seeing all the poojeets have identical projects. needless to say, their work is poor despite them working in large groups vs people working on individual projects. i'm in a grad program at a mediocre school and when i asked them why they don't go to better schools since they have to pay out of state tuition they told me that they can't get in.

in the industry as soon as one poojeet gets in he'll start referring all his friends and you can immediately see how unproductive and inefficient things start becoming as the number of people that know what they are doing reduces and the number of poojeets increases. chinks, who are generally much more merit oriented, heavy dislike indians.

in their defense though, sand niggers are virtually the same. the only people from that region that seem to be decent on average are iranians, but on the flip side they are arrogant.
>>
>>55146307

I'm not OP, but I'm also concerned about the Pajeets taking over the world, our toilet culture has advanced a lot in the last couple of centuries, it would be a shame to throw it all away for the sake of diversity.

Besides, Pajeets suck at coding.
>>
>>55146206
thought the vid was gonna be about budhism
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.