[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya /g/, I have a problem I overused and ruined my hands with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1465866243511.png (696 KB, 673x771) Image search: [Google]
1465866243511.png
696 KB, 673x771
Heya /g/, I have a problem

I overused and ruined my hands with tendonosis, well, fug. Has anyone else delt with this? Is there anything I can buy to make using the computer ok without hands?

This smug anime girl representing my inner psykie and subconcious thoughts is about to become very, VERY /unsmug/ because of these injuries

Also it's both hands
>>
>>55133791
Post feet
>>
>>55133797
sempai pls
>>
About time you stop shitposting with your anime cancer and let us be.

No, we won't help you. Fuck off.
>>
>>55133809
If you type a lot you have to worry about tendonitis

It can strike at any time!!
>>
>>55133791
Use a Wii remote anon
>>
I don't have tendonitis, instead I have many work related injuries and cyst surgeries on my hands and fingers so you have my sympathies OP. Typing can be painful but there's really no good way around it other than correct position, what helped me reduce my hand and fingers movement was making macros for as many things as I could and getting a logitech g600 and bind said macros and shortcuts to it. Its a good start desu.
>>
File: 1443991562478.png (332 KB, 522x620) Image search: [Google]
1443991562478.png
332 KB, 522x620
>>55133791
Get your mom to help you.
>>
>>55133791
i hope its incurable you anime faggot
>>
you have to use your hands, but you can get an ergonomic keyboard to help relieve the strain. The microsoft sculpt is good, but if you're really willing to shell out the Kinesis Advantage still doesn't have any real competition.

Be sure to try different mousing solutions too; the typical mouse is actually quite stressful for your wrists
>>
File: 1451863495766.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451863495766.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
Is this a smugfu thread?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.