[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post cure mini itx cases VCR/Console sized cases welcome Full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: s-l500.jpg (13 KB, 281x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
13 KB, 281x500
Post cure mini itx cases

VCR/Console sized cases welcome

Full towers not welcome

Please no bully, i found it for cheap, i just want a cheap mini itx case because all the good ones are "Designer" 100 bucks cases
>>
>>55132275
The problem with this case is that you're limited to the 330W Dell AC adapter.

That said, an X51 R2 with the 330W AC adapter will run an i7 4790, 16GB RAM, 500GB EVO, 1TB WD Blue (2.5") and a GTX980, without throttling.

But that is the maximum limit of your available power, and allows for no overclocking.
>>
>>55132328
I will use an rx 480 and a nice cpu.
>>
>mini itx with an APU

Yeah whatever

>mini itx with GPU

Oh shit nigger what are you doing

mini-itx cases that take a full size gpu are just shorter micro-atx cases

That said are there itx boards with m.2 yet?
>>
It's not a case perse, but I'm really fond of the SNSV eee-box's.
Got two of them, one's a general linux doer, not a web server because VPS, and the other runs windows for if wine on my laptop can't handle something.
Also got a mac mini if that counts. These things are just too cute.
>>
Got the others for like $40 each, I can't tell you how fucking tempting this one is.
>>
>>55132344
But you're still limited by the 330W AC adapter with that case. If that's enough, great. If it's not enough, then look at something like a Node 202.
>>
>>55132546
Its expensive
>>
>>55132564
$140USD with 450W powersupply

$80USD without powersupply.

If you're planning on putting nice hardware in it, it seems pretty silly to me to cheap out on case.
>>
>>55132606
Thats pretty expensive

For just a case and a bronze PSU
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.