[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Browsers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: angry dog.jpg (110 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
angry dog.jpg
110 KB, 884x903
Why isn't there a browser out there that JUST WORKS?
>>
Never had a problem with chrome
>>
>>55130009
Download and compile your own Chromium builds. Then you have nobody to blame but yourself when it fucks up.
>>
>>55130081
/thread
>>
I use firefox. Have always used it. I hear good things about Chrome and Chromium. What is wrong with those?
>>
>>55130192
>I use firefox.
cuck
>>
>>55130287
Dank meme bro
>>
>>55130345
No, I legitimately think you're a cuckold and should seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>55130361
And I legitimately thought your good meme was dank, have an upvote. You deserve it.
>>
>>55130361
Why do you children continually misuse the word "cuckhold"?
>>
>Yandex.Browser
>Midori
>Lynx
>>
Since we're already on the subject of Firefox, what does /g/ think of Pale Moon compared to FireFox? What about Chromium compared to FireFox?
>>
>>55130440
>what does /g/ think of older versions of Firefox compared to newer versions of Firefox?
>>
>>55130379
/v/ crossboard parrots that can't into original thought
>>
File: crying reimu.png (70 KB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
crying reimu.png
70 KB, 270x235
>>55130081
>this extension has been disabled because its not from the google chrome store
>>
>>55130462
PM is practically it's own separate browser at this point.
>>
>>55130192
Chrome is filled with Google spyware. Chromium is a bitch to keep updated on Windows. Basically,

Linux: Use Chromium.
Windows/OSX: Use Firefox
>>
>>55130406
>Lynx
mah nigga
>>
>>55130009
I would LOVE to use firefox but gtk3 file uploader dialog is literally cancer, does NOT remember NFS bookmarks.

Came back to chromium
>>
>>55131993
reverse those senpai, firefox on windows is horrible, linux version is fucking great, though
>>
It's hard to make a good web browser now a days when the HTML5 standard alone is over 1000 pages.

Then you have to implement a slew of other little standards of older versions to not break sites.

Then you have to build a JS interpreter just to make most of the 'new' web to work and making that fast is a project of its own.

Web browsers are needlessly complicated and have long since forgotten their original task and instead tried to basically make web browsers a tiny OS of their own.
>>
>>55130480
You can only install signed add-ons in Firefox unless you use Developer or Nightly version.
>>
>>55131993
> Chromium is a bitch to keep updated on Windows
Check out chrlauncher
>>
>>55130379
>cuckhold
Oh my sides
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.