[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coming to you faggots for help buying a new laptop Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1459310221408.png (692 KB, 842x960) Image search: [Google]
1459310221408.png
692 KB, 842x960
Coming to you faggots for help buying a new laptop

Here's my requirements:

- $800 - $1200

- REALLY want it to have a 2 click trackpad cause I fucking hate the stupid ass 1 button trackpads, but this is the one thing I can go without.

- Avoid Asus cause they're fucks.

- Have a dedicated graphics card, doesn't have to be strong, just not integrated bullshit.

- 15 in plz.

- at least 8GB of RAM, but that's low, 12 or up

- 6th gen Intel Processor.

- Has to look semi business-okay. I found the MSI GE62 but I can't buy it because this is for work and it looks like a gaming laptop. I can't resell the laptop to a client once I'm done with it cause it looks retarded.

Well, if any of you guys can help me, I'm going insane.

Also, no Apple laptops, they're a joke.
>>
>>55118635
No. Fuck off and do your own research.
>>
Almost all of these things can be entered straight into a Newegg power search.
>>
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer reviews site
>>
>>55118635
ayy lmao
>>
Dude, I would still smash the shit out of that, hard.
>>
>>55118681
This desu
Most of my sex involves blindfolds anyways
>>
Fuck all you guys, I've spent 2 weeks trying to research this shit. Yeah, I've searched newegg.

I'm just asking for you fucks to give me an opinion.
>>
>>55118751
Fuck you for thinking that we should have to do the work upon which we're offering that opinion.

If you found absolutely nothing in two weeks of research, you might be clinically brain dead. Otherwise just fucking list what you found. If we know of comparable alternatives we'll mention them because they aren't on the list. Otherwise we'll point out what we like and don't like.

Stop being a dumb cunt. Be a smart cunt who does what he knows will work.
>>
>>55118751
We're not your personal army you piece of poo
>>
>>55118635
kek
>>
>>55118635
RAZER
A
Z
E
R
>>
>>55118635

OP is obviously trying to bait others into shilling for apple.
>>
Used Dell E6540? Bitch search harder
>>
I thought asus had one of the lower malfunction rates, though
>>
>>55118635
Buy an Alienware
>>
>>55118635
Get a "hp pavilion" series.
They have decent cores, graphic cards and up to 17' screen.

Lenovo is also a brand you can find something suitable.

Yes they look boring and cheap, but thats how buissness computer should look like.
>>
>>55119273
They also have a hp pavilion "gaming" series that is quit moderate in design.
But i find it ugly and would just use a standart version
>>
HP OMEN
P

O
M
E
N
>>
>>55118635
thinkpad p50s if you can time it with a sale.
>>
>>55118635
rekt
>>
>>55119588
Op was a faggot.
>>
>>55118635
Fucking #REKT
>>
>>55118681
Her pussy is adorable.
>>
>- Have a dedicated graphics card, doesn't have to be strong, just not integrated bullshit.

hahahaha faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.