[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. I recently was contacted by some dude who asked to trade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160614-WA0008.jpg (124 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160614-WA0008.jpg
124 KB, 1600x900
Hi guys. I recently was contacted by some dude who asked to trade his iphone for my ps vita. As i had no use for the vita, i agreed to the trade. Since we lived far apart, we sent it to each other through mail. He sent it first and he had proof that i believed at the time, so i sent my vita.
>yes, im an idiot
Of course, i was scammed, called the courier who confirmed that nothing had been sent from him. I only know his phone number, package was sent to a po box. How could i find out where he lives, his name etc ? He blocked me when i said that no package had been sent Sorry if its a mess, im pretty angry.
Pic related, proof he sent me. He also sent a pic which showed that the package was paid for
>>
I know 4chins is not my personal army, i just need advice
>>
You can't. Nothing that you know about him is accurate. He's probably not even on the continent you expect. Your Vita certainly isn't.
>>
>>55103742
Call the popo
>>
lol

you should have played more Diablo and/or runescape.
>>
I live in a small country and it was sent regional only. I also have the iphones IMEI and serial number
>>
>>55103742
This thread doesn't belong in /g/, but you probably don't have another place to post and ask for advice, because you're socially devoid of any circle of friends
>>
so this is what happened to the "I love my vita"-guy.
>>
How can someone be so retarded?
Do you not THINK?
>>
>>55103742
E S C R O W
S
C
R
O
W
>>
You can't do anything, you're the sucker.
You lost.
>>
>>55103742
>iphone
Got what you deserved. And he got what he deserved. :^)
>>
>>55103906
>iphone buyer
>think

Pick one.
>>
Call the shipping company you used and beg them to return your package.
>>
Kannattiko luottaa nekruun
>>
>>55103742
Your local law enforcement should have a division set up for exactly this kind of fraud. I suggest you contact them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.