[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have gotten some large amazon gift cards. I want to turn them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I have gotten some large amazon gift cards. I want to turn them into cash.

What would be the best thing to buy on amazon and then resell with the smallest loss?
>>
>>55096367
iPhone 6s Plus 128gb
>>
>>55096367
weed
>>
Sell it on Ebay OP
>>
>>55096367
Solid Gold
>>
>>55096586
This desu
There is also some subreddit for this, I think.
>>
I took have 800 pounds amazon UK redeemed alrdy.
I made a second amazon account on cousin info's ,tho we share same network which is a seller one and im buying with my other account.
>>
>>55096367
>gotten
Give the credit cards back, jamal.
>>
>>55096367
I'll buy them from you for 90% value
>>
I was talking item wise. I was planning on selling them on ebay.
>>
Become seller. List fake product. Buy that product.

You're welcome, OP.
>>
>>55097590
how safe is this
>>
>>55096367
Sell the gift cards on ebay.
>>
>>55096712
>he's never heard of churning
Ok so here's what you do. Get a Swerve account, buy the biggest denomination of prepaid visa that you can, and charge the Swerve with the visa. Then go to the nearest ATM and withdraw the money from the Swerve.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.