[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is happening with the tech industry right now? Just a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 05-01-14 SADChart1.jpg (30 KB, 461x323) Image search: [Google]
05-01-14 SADChart1.jpg
30 KB, 461x323
What is happening with the tech industry right now? Just a few years ago, I could easily find a web dev job that paid well in less than a day. Now I have even more experience and I haven't been able to find anything for weeks. Is the crash already happening?
>>
>>55092371
Capitalist outsourcing and women.

What doesn't get shipped over seas gets handed to women and other minorities to appease them.
>>
>>55092371
Are we in the dot-io bubble right now?
>>
>>55092371
Same thing that happened with teachers, the supply out grew the demand, but the made in USA supply kept on adding a higher price tag, for doing little to no actual work, so companies went to cheaper supplies, and some companies just like to show off "unique" supplies, like women.

If you faggots what to work, stop demanding such high figures for a job where you don't actually do any labor.
>>
>>55092371
Move somewhere else

>>55093101
Labor is worthless, this why it gets replaced with illiterate illegals ans automation.
>>
>>55092371
Offshoring. I work for IBM in the UK and they are offshoring 80% of the jobs in our business unit to Pajeet
>>
>>55094337
If pajeet can do your job you are overpaid. Pajeets cannot write quality code and communicate with teams to ensure business rules are implemented correctly.
>>
File: 1465462261388.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465462261388.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>55094368
/Thread

this is true though
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.