[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.anandtech.com/show/10274 /the-crucial-mx300-750gb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 3d_nand_section.jpg (50 KB, 512x602) Image search: [Google]
3d_nand_section.jpg
50 KB, 512x602
http://www.anandtech.com/show/10274/the-crucial-mx300-750gb-ssd-review-microns-3d-nand-arrives

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>>55074654
Why is this good? Benchmarks don't show anything amazing.
>>
>>55074703
1. More write cycles
2. cheaper $/GB

That's why it fucking matters

Also

3. SSDs using m.2 or anything else non-SATA will be faster
>>
>>55074703
It's the way they are building it they are making cheaper chips that are larger in capacity then Samsungs chips without sacrificing performance and price constantly making the Price per Gigabyte smaller making the SSD market more affordable to both the users and large companies.
>>
>>55074745
>larger in capacity then
Post disregarded. I doubt this shit will beat Samsung's GB/$ or performance or even lifetime.
>>
>>55074759
But it already has go check the prices.
They provide the same level of capacity and performance that EVO line does while keeping the price much lower.
>>
>>55074785
>EVO line
The Pro line has a 10 year warranty. What kind of warranty do they give this?
>>
>>55074818
3 years. I guess I'll stick with Samsung this year. This does show a lot of promise though, Also it'll force competitors to drive down the price.
>>
>>55075388

samsungs tend to be shilled as better than they actually are, since they are just meh
>>
>>55074654
My stocks are going to skyrocket. I already was pretty hype for nVidia's GDDR5X even though I've got red team in my portfolio.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.