[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thanks to Intel >thanks to Acer How come I never see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160613_184604_HDR.jpg (934 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160613_184604_HDR.jpg
934 KB, 3120x4160
>thanks to Intel
>thanks to Acer

How come I never see this shit from AMD? Why aren't they advertising themselves to the public?

Do they do it in the states or is it the same worldwide?
>>
>>55068702
They can barely afford to pay for their employees and the R&D to barely keep up with nVidia and you want them to sponsor a shitty movie?

LMFAO
>>
>>55068725
If you want to make money, you need to spend money.
If they don't advertise then how will people even know they still exist? Most people buy computers from brands they recognise. That's why more people buy the computer with the Intel sticker on, even though they're not bothering to do any research about the pros and cons if each brand.
>>
kill yourself u faggot
>>
>>55068797
Top quality post there, my friend.
>>
>>55068702
They don't have the budget, as simple as that. They try, but obvoisly can't advertise everywhere. Also stop being a faggot trip
>>
>>55068807
he's right.
>>
>>55070149
they could try sponsoring the occasional event though? idk man, op kinda has a point, normies barely even know AMD exists...
>>
Because they're dumb.
And they don't have the money.

If you ask 'average' people what they think of AMD they'll be like "It's a chinese knockoff of intel, right?"

AMD is dirt poor and they have cut almost everything but R&D
>>
>>55070267
Haven't they been turning in a loss for like 10 years now? they're bound to die eventually, why even bother?
>>
>>55068702
Nvidiots are shilling hard. The real answer is why would they give free money for the next Shekeljewbuerg film. Did that 3 second add make you go out and buy an acer or intel?
>>
They just held an event at e3.
>>
AMD just sponsored a shitty E3 PC gaming show today
>>
>>55070485
nope, but normies will remember that name when they see it on a computer at the store.

Like intel, AMD needs to start targeting tech illiterates with their marketing. people recognize intel.

>>55070508
>>55070520
>e3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.