[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how to remove this shit? It forced me to download
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: adware.png (2 KB, 180x100) Image search: [Google]
adware.png
2 KB, 180x100
Does anyone know how to remove this shit?
It forced me to download windows 10 on my laptop, fuck no this isn't happening to my pc.

Microsoft are just being gay as hell, might actually consider going linux.
>>
>>55050208
Never10
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again.

FUCKING GOOGLE IT
>>
I'm not even a shill or anything, but you really should upgrade anon. I just did last week, and it is literally so much faster than my previous version of windows! Everything is just so....snappy! I couldn't believe it at first, but now I'm glad I upgraded. Do it my friend, you won't regret it :)
>>
Holy fuck the mods are pissing me off. Are they even alive at this point?

How low do you have to go in life to make the same shitty thread over and over? You and the 16 gb meme guy (unless you're the same person then that makes sense).

Fucking Google it.
>>
Just install Windows 10 goy, 7 is going to be obsolete in a year and >8.1
>>
>>55050229
15 poo have been deposited into your loo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13_10-59-53.png (713 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13_10-59-53.png
713 KB, 1366x768
>>55050208
Format HDD and get Linux. Install Windows in a VM and disconnect it from the network adapter.
No nagware, guaranteed
>>
>/g/ is not your personal tech support
>>
>>55050208
https://www.change.org/p/the-electonic-frontier-foundation-have-the-eff-investigate-microsoft-for-malicious-practices-regarding-windows-10

might do something idk
>>
File: what.jpg (122 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
122 KB, 600x800
>>55050208
right click task bar -> properties -> notification area: customize ->hide win10 icon

how hard is that you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>55050296
IM TALKING ABOUT REMOVING IT FOR GOOD NOT HIDING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>55050310
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im9UWBWd0UI
mods delete this
>>
>>55050208
Just install it.
It's better than 8.1 and 7 so why not?
>>
>>55050208
dont consider linux, the community isnt ready for retards like you yet
>>
I don't know how to remove just that specific thing, but after I spent a couple of hours getting rid of all the bot net on my Windows 8.1 machine, I didn't have it any more.
>>
>>55050208
delete windows update :
Update for Microsoft Windows KB3035583
should be under installed updates in control panel
>>
>>55050208
If you are incapable of doing something so simple with your computer then you deserve to have an operating system that takes away control from you.
>>
Consider reclaiming control of your own computer.
>>
Disable the update service
>>
install gentoo
>>
Here bruh. http://nuclearcoffee.org/remove-get-windows-10-icon-system-tray/
>>
GWX Control Panel

http://ultimateoutsider.com/downloads/
>>
>>55050220
also spybot anti-beacon. don't use if you have office, also don't use if you use the windows mail app.
>>
File: 012B.jpg (1 MB, 1766x1215) Image search: [Google]
012B.jpg
1 MB, 1766x1215
>>55050255
>Install Windows in a VM and disconnect it from the network adapter
For why? Just install Temple, at that point.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.