[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: exampel surface small.jpg (59 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
exampel surface small.jpg
59 KB, 720x1280
Hello /g/,
i do have got an idea, but i got no skills to finish it. so maybe if you like the idea, you can spread it or put it to reality.
The Idea:
It is to make an app, where every user can put in the location or the secetion of the train line, where his ticket has been controlled, then you can now, before you board the train, if your ticket will be controlled or not. If many user use it, it will become pretty reliable. so the only thing one has to do, is make an app, where all the train lines of a region are in it, and then implement a voting system, where you can say, if your ticket have been controlled, or not.
what do you think?
>>
>ticket can be controlled
Nigger what are you trying to say?
>>
i am trying to say, how to avoid ticket inspectors
>>
>>55042573
I live in burger land and don't understand trains. Explain further.
>>
Won't work, not in Belgium at least, and will be taken down if it's put on a popular marketplace. Also stop being a nigger.
>>
sounds terrible

does not need to be an app, just make a plain website

anyways, DB has some interesting data if you want to take a look http://data.deutschebahn.com/datasets/
>>
>>55042598
interesting data, but you cant avoid ticket inspectors with that data
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.