[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you remove ads on this app. Everytime I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: logo.png (391 KB, 373x256) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
391 KB, 373x256
How the fuck do you remove ads on this app. Everytime I'm listening to a playlist on background I keep getting ads by some fag called Tyler Oakley and that dumb asian chick who role plays her mum and dad. I even paid for the remove ad feature and that didn't do shit
>>
youtube broke that app to offer youtube red
>>
Consider
fast,painless_suicide.jpg
>>
File: 20150920_18.36.4611.jpg (60 KB, 353x295) Image search: [Google]
20150920_18.36.4611.jpg
60 KB, 353x295
Root, Lucky Patcher; block ads in hosts and patch the app to block ads on it.

Now go fuck yourself for not googling this shit.
>>
>>55035349
After getting your response, both of you should definitely use Google to find a more up-to-date and effective way of blocking YouTube ads
>>
>>55034557
Removing ads is equivalent of stealing.
>>
>>55034557
Not clicking on ads is equivalent of stealing.
>>
>>55034557
adaway on fdroid
>>
>>55035349
>Implying I didn't use Google before deciding this last resort shithole

I was trying to see if there's a way to do it without having to root but thanks anyway
>>
Use scumtube instead
>>
>>55035490
Simply hiding something visually obtrusive with no real value vs stealing something that exists in the 3D realm and has a monetary value associated of said item.
Autism
>>
Is there any app that I can use without rooting that will allow me to listen to playlist on the background without apps or am I just being way too ambitious?
>>
>>55035480
>>>55035349
>After getting your response, both of you should definitely use Google to find a more up-to-date and effective way of blocking YouTube ads
Ilm guessing you mean youtube adaway?
>>
>>55039564
>implying my ny method is not efficient

Blocking by hosts literally blocks ALL google ads across all apps, it's amazing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.