[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get one, /g/? I heard the panels on these things are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png.jpg (503 KB, 2357x1473) Image search: [Google]
image.png.jpg
503 KB, 2357x1473
Should I get one, /g/? I heard the panels on these things are a lottery.
>>
>>55030548
yes

/thread
>>
>>55030593
>/threading yourself
Faggot.
>>
>>55030548
I've got 2, both are great.
>>
I was so happy when my mg297q was issue-free
>>
File: 1423414434990.jpg (30 KB, 256x247) Image search: [Google]
1423414434990.jpg
30 KB, 256x247
>mfw some guy on amazon returned the monitor 11 times and all of them had major defects

What are the fucking odds here?
>>
Are you the same guy who has posted this thread three times? If so, hurry the fuck up and do so. It's a good monitor and you'll probably get a good one at this point.
>>
I have a phillips monitor 1080p@144hz and I love it.

Cost about 500 bucks but it's great.

>inb4 hurr TN is shit

The important things to note are there is no lcd bleed on the edges, the brightness is smooth across the display, blacks are a bit light, but that can be adjusted. Colors are fine.
>>
>>55030990
There are tons of reports of people playing the lottery over and over trying to get a good panel. It's absurdly common.

That said as long as you buy it from a retailer with a good return policy (as you should with any monitor, because you're playing the panel lottery with all LCDs to some extent)
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.