[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need money to build a new computer, can I use go fund me for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I need money to build a new computer, can I use go fund me for help? Is it legal? have any of you used it?
>>
dont you need to have a cause?

say that youll promote judaism with it if so.
>>
just upload a poor kitten picture with some made up story, works every time.
>>
>>55015956
Or you could get a job, underage. Are you going to make a fund me Everytime you want a new game too?
>>
>>55016041
I am disabled, can't get a job.
>>
>>55016059
What is your disability?
>>
>>55016085
legally blind
>>
>>55016090
Sent. ;^)
>>
>>55016134
thanks
>>
>>55016090
Didn't see that coming
>>
>>55016090

Then why do you even need a computer dumbass? Shouldn't you be like learning sign language and shit? Also how are you even posting? Fuck off kid you're full of BS.
>>
>>55016158
you're dumb, legally blind does not mean totally blind
>>
>>55016212

Then it doesn't mean that you can't work either; just that you don't want to. Seriously go and mow your neighbors lawn and stop being a welfare queen.
>>
>>55016041
not OP but thats a wonderful idea, thanks
>>
>>55016261
no I can't get a job anywhere
>>
>>55016212
My mom and bro are both legally blind. My bro works at Walmart and my mom can't get a job because of her having severe arthritis. She's done quite a bit. Get some glasses
>>
>>55016350
well wal mart would not hire me
>>
>>55016512

And I'm sure it has nothing to do with your blindness, but with your welfare queen attitude and victim complex. Literally just shovel snow or mow lawns in your neighborhood and you'll make quite a buck in a few weeks.
>>
>>55016350
Try goodwill. Some local places.
>>
>>55015956
OP, go fund yourself.

And I also hope that, tonight, you will find lots of PatreoJohns out on the street.
>>
File: Rules - 4chan.jpg (309 KB, 782x1149) Image search: [Google]
Rules - 4chan.jpg
309 KB, 782x1149
>>
>>55015956
>can I use go fund me for help?
You'd be better getting a job flipping burgers.
>>
>>55015956
yeah you can use it for it
but no one is gonna donate
you lazy faggot
>>
>>55017623
I didn't advertise my go fund me here
>>
>>55016212
Sell blowjobs
>>
>>55020119
stranger things have happened
>>
>GIBS ME DAT

Get a job you fucking nigger
>>
>>55018406
stop posting this shit case in every damn thread you autistic faggot
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.