[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the next big technological leap will be? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What do you think the next big technological leap will be?

I'm inclined to think augmentation will take off in the 20's.
>>
Automation of most or all of the service industry.
>>
>>55014452
this. Their is a company that moved to china because of cheap labor. Now they moved back to Europe because of full automation.
>>
>>55014452
Won't happen until we teach robots to recognise bullshit.
>>
>>55014886
>until
Which I'm saying will happen during the course of the coming decade. We're still four years away from the 20s even starting.
>>
Affordable sexbots.
No intelligence required.
>>
fitness machines that give you the cardiovascular effects of a long workout but don't require any energy at all. you can "plug into it" while you're watching a TV show or coding.
>>
>>55014435
Fuck yeah man once we crack neural interfaces only the rich will be able to afford the expensive surgery necessary to install them, leaving the rest of the populace in the dust!
>>55015945
Bullshit, do you know how hard it is to make a robot not kill humans? want sexy time with robots? Well too bad because robots have yet to master basic manipulation tasks thry could accidentally emasculate you.

Fuck do you know how scary it is to do cowgirl?
>>
>>55015985
Yeah and how you gonna do that? In the real world magic doesn't fucking work faggot
>>
>>55015985
Companies tried that but it didn't work.
>>
File: memelad.jpg (6 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
memelad.jpg
6 KB, 216x233
This is the future.
>>
File: smallMain_61_724.jpg (29 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
smallMain_61_724.jpg
29 KB, 420x420
robotic masturbation underwear. whenever you get a boner it will stroke the horniness away without anyone noticing, and it recycles the jizz to fuel itself... making women redundant as every boner is killed in the making.
why? i dunno, but imagine such a world
>>
>>55014435
I was tempted to buy one of those, until i realized it's very limited, apparently doesn't work well and muscles play more role than neurons triggering, and it forces you to go through their trainign software rather than giving raw data to learn on your own

and it's like $800
>>
>>55016124
I don't need a fully articulated sex bot, just give me a wet, warm mouth hole with a series of gentle motors and vibrators that can simulate swallowing and sucking my donger while I face fuck anime lolis in VR
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.