[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
screencasting software.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
alright /g/men,

I'm running ubuntu 14.04. and I need some screen recording software capable of recording my desktop sessions, audio from the mic, and audio output(what I would hear in my headphones)
I have used kazam in the past and it worked like a charm, but it won't launch anymore fro some reason. I've tried simplescreenrecorder and recordmydesktop, but they are only capable of recording one audio channel.
do any of you know of a software that fits the bill?
>>
$ sudo apt-get install --reinstall kazam
>>
>>55005505
tried that one too when the issue first occurred, I just came to the conclusion that kazam was not going to work.
besides kazam encodes on the fly, so it eats up a hell of a lot of RAM and processor usage
>>
OBS?
>>
>>55005461
OBS
>>
File: Horrid_Little_Monkey.jpg (28 KB, 286x429) Image search: [Google]
Horrid_Little_Monkey.jpg
28 KB, 286x429
>>55005621
>>55005706
hey, that's pretty good.
thanks guys. sorry about the request being so late at night.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.