[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Led in fn key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 144x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 144x192
It is common knowledge that /g/ is guru when it compe to linux and thinkpads. This should be a piece of cake for you: how to disable led in Fn key?
I am using x240
>>
open up your laptop and snip the LED cable would be the easiest way
>>
>>54994204
>x240
Nuthinkpad

No thanks senpai you fucked up. Most /g/ents would never own anything newer than x220 which doesn't have the apple copy cat keyboard or LED shit.
>>
>>54994204
>He fell for the *40 series meme
Ya dun goof'd, enjoy your useless trackpad unless you shell out like 20 bucks for a *50 series trackpad.

Also fuck off to /sqt/ or /tpg/. I know the answer to your question, but you can go fuck yourself because you didn't read the sticky.
>>
>>54994383
>being this kind of dick
>>
>>54994684
>Expecting /g/ elitists to not be dicks
>>
OP here

Seriously, gentleman.
>>
>>54995382
kys fgt
>>
>>54994204
It's painted red.
>>
>>54995382
The fact you think we aren't serious is the problem.

Go away
>>
Get the fuck back to your StinkPad containment zone
>>
>>54994383
Under gnu/Linux you actually can configure your touchpad. Yep, it would be better if it came with separate left / right buttons. From the other hand I use 2 finger tap as a right click. You use 2 ingers in anus to welcome your bf coming from work.
>>
Don't you know anything OP? You can't get /g/ to be your tech support by sucking up to them, you have to insult their intelligence, and insult Linux too. Try something like this

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>Can't disable Fn key LED on Linux
FUCKING FREETARDS AND THEIR SHIT SOFTWARE WINDOWS IS SUPERIOR BLAH BLAH
>>
>>54995492
You'd still have people calling him out for falling for the new thinkpad meme
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.